Player Discussion Kalle Kossila

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Liking his game so far, looks a solid fit for the 4c right now. If he keeps it up it would be nice as it means they can sit Vermette possibly.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
It's a play on an iconic poster on this board who likes to hate on soft - or rather non-fighting - players, and the Red Wings for employing too many of those players. In that world, a guy with some skill like Kossila is just taking away a roster spot from some terrible hockey player who can light a fire in the rest of the team by having a terrible fight every now and then.

Reactions: Linear and Arthuros

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
It's a play on an iconic poster on this board who likes to hate on soft - or rather non-fighting - players, and the Red Wings for employing too many of those players. In that world, a guy with some skill like Kossila is just taking away a roster spot from some terrible hockey player who can light a fire in the rest of the team by having a terrible fight every now and then.

Oh, man, I was so confused, because it seemed unprompted. :laugh:

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Right? I've never been to a fight myself even. Fighting? Eww. I'll rather dangle myself out of trouble.
I'd just offer my adversary a hot cocoa and attempt to talk things out, while highlighting how we wear different logos, but are really the same underneath, as we ultimately agree to call the game a tie. Now that is some good ol' European hockey.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Not the adjective I would have used. ;)

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
If Getzlaf misses any time Kossila will be right back up too. Hopefully he’s called up regardless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->