Waived: Kale Clague

Status
Not open for further replies.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Solid left D from LA Kings with 761K contract for this year. Does Yzerman take a swing? He can't be as bad as Dekeyser, right?
We're fine. Just keep sailing ahead with the team we have, both now and in development. Unless he's ripping a spot away from Oesterle or Lindstrom, it's a hard pass.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
He's worth bringing in. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see we put a claim in. Dekeyser out a little while, good time to swoop him up for a few or two and maybe just put him back on waivers if it doesn't work out.

* Kale Clague. *

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
guessing not: Height 6.00 -- Weight 177

Wonder why a rebuilding team would dump a dirt cheap, 23yo Dman ??

I don't think it's dumping so much as they are willing to risk losing him to move him down. Waiving a player doesn't mean you're done with him. Generally speaking you waive a player you're trying to keep in your system, the league rules just make it so you can't hoard players indefinitely.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I don't think it's dumping so much as they are willing to risk losing him to move him down. Waiving a player doesn't mean you're done with him. Generally speaking you waive a player you're trying to keep in your system, the league rules just make it so you can't hoard players indefinitely.
I realize all this having watched NHL hockey since '75...

But my pt. is that they're still risking losing him, even if they're not "dumping" him per se. That is puzzling given their earlyish stage of rebuild.

Lucky Luc is doing a decent job overall though. It'll be interesting to see if Byfield pans out as a 1C/2C or 3C/W/bust. Vilardi/Turcotte/Madden too

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016
Hes already been waived one this year. Probably clears clears.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
We're fine. Just keep sailing ahead with the team we have, both now and in development. Unless he's ripping a spot away from Oesterle or Lindstrom, it's a hard pass.
He could be sent to GR, isnot he

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I realize all this having watched NHL hockey since '75...

But my pt. is that they're still risking losing him, even if they're not "dumping" him per se. That is puzzling given their earlyish stage of rebuild.

Lucky Luc is doing a decent job overall though. It'll be interesting to see if Byfield pans out as a 1C/2C or 3C/W/bust. Vilardi/Turcotte/Madden too

he hasn't played in a few games anyways, they play him on the right side and Durzi took his roster spot

plus as someone else mentioned he's already been waived once this year

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Only 1975 huh.

Rookie ...
Capture.PNG

Reactions: stillwater

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Still surprised to see nothing. DeKeyser coming back could be the issue. Kids worth a look being so young and a RFA next year. We're not stacked with LHD.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Canadians claimed him, which should be expected when they're about to sell assets... Wings never really got a shot dang it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad