Player Discussion Kaiden Guhle

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yes I never said for prospects. Rebuild is over for the most part

So you wouldn’t trade him for an established 40 goal scorer? That’s what I’m saying. I never said he was bad. This team literally can’t score
This team can't score in part because it has one defenseman that can sustain the offensive in the Ozone. The other one is basically a one trick poney Mcdavid 5v1 simulator, the others are all bottom pair/AHLers. I guess Dave is fine but he's not a top pair.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
This team can't score in part because it has one defenseman that can sustain the offensive in the Ozone. The other one is basically a one trick poney Mcdavid 5v1 simulator, the others are all bottom pair/AHLers. I guess Dave is fine but he's not a top pair.
We need to see Reinbacher, Mailloux, and Hutson in the nhl for an extended period of time before judging them

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
There’s teams with one offensive d men that do just fine. Vancouver has Hughes and who else? Hronek? He’s garbage. You’re actually saying Montreal is set offensively up front and the only reason why they’re so bad is because they don’t have great d men? We have amazing talent coming up that can do that and Ghule doesn’t do that. Give me a 40 goal scorer and I’d consider trading him. As long as that player isn’t old. This team will never compete unless they give something to get something. Also it would have to be a very strong offer. I don’t think we should trade him at all but if him or anybody else are brought up in talks that would improve the team up front then I’d listen. The blue line is fine but will have growing pains

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad