Injury Report: Kadri

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
It looked to me like Kadri was already playing injured before that nasty elbow. This may give whatever injury that was time to heal and the team will get back a better version of Kadri than we witnessed in December.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Well, if Kadri is injured (or any Leaf centre) I'm sure the Leafs are happy that Bozak wasn't traded. How many atrocious trade posts I saw virtually giving Bozak away for meaningless futures or even worse Ian Cole:shakehead

Reactions: Nizdizzle

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
I'd take Crouse as a project any day. He certainly wasn't 1st round material in hindsight but he was certainly draftable later in the draft. He's got limited offensive upside but he looks like he could be at least a Matt Martin type and possibly something better like Tom Wilson. Both of those guys are usefully disruptive and irritating forwards. That was still a dirty elbow.

Reactions: Bullseye

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Now merry new year to y'all watchers and hustlers out here! Now y'all already know and see kadri is our key guy, we missing him and lost the games too. Like 6-3 to vegas and all. That some real dirt right there bra. We needs to get our kadri back and my questionette to y'all is will he be back tomorrow night? What's the prediction no?

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
^if he has a concussion, it will be 10 days minimum if they follow the return to play protocol

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
^if he has a concussion, it will be 10 days minimum if they follow the return to play protocol
Ok cool, sire and thanks. We needs to cool down now for a while. Kadri too, cool that bruise and hurt off. He doing that, he doing that. If it's only a mellow tender loving bruise, then he might play this week already y'all heard me.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Thank God, we need that defensive presence beck in the lineup with Zaitsev still out

Naz coming back after a time off; and Babs rightly pointed out that his legs must go after a long absence. Kadri is back against league's best team; won't be easier for him tonight that's for sure

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Naz coming back after a time off; and Babs rightly pointed out that his legs must go after a long absence. Kadri is back against league's best team; won't be easier for him tonight that's for sure

Kadri at 85% is an improvement on half the forwards.

(I don't buy the "he's twice the player of ...", in my opinion the gap is very little between players, and only the exceptionals like Stamkos, Malkin, ... have a large gap in talent and it isn't twice as good unless we're talking top 10 to bottom 10 players.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad