Confirmed with Link: Kadri Suspended 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
ah we will be fine. The other players will step up more and hopefully Babcock gets creative with the lines and some magic can happen.
Three games was too many though. It's the playoffs for f***s sake. Should have been two max.

Reactions: ToneDog

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
It's whatever. Leafs are going to have to step it up now. Otherwise that's a lot of value you just went down the toilet for a first-round beating.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Kadri is selfish for doing that to his team. That's going to be a huge hole and now Komarov will be on the number one line.

You play dirty, you cost your team. What a selfish idiot.

Yeah, this series doesn't look to be in Toronto's favor if it ever did to begin with.

Calm down. Bruins players played dirty all game and it didn't cost them. You need an edge in the playoff. Perhaps you should get off this board and go cheer for the Bruins.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
He did all of the following:

Hit to the head
Hit to a prone player
Retaliation for Wingles diving and for elbow on Marner
Past history
Looked like a jumped a little bit.

I thought 2, but 3 is really tough to take.

We will see how the team responds, we really need Matthews to step up.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
ah we will be fine. The other players will step up more and hopefully Babcock gets creative with the lines and some magic can happen.
Three games was too many though. It's the playoffs for ****s sake. Should have been two max.

Way ahead of ya.

Komarov is already practicing with Matthews and Nylander!

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
If this team has any balls they will show it tomorrow. Main board having a field day, want to shut those f***ing morons up so bad.

Reactions: ToneDog

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
If Marchand did this to one of our players, what would you guys be saying?

welll according to people here
it's the refs fault for letting it get that far
the player deserved it for elbowing a player
it's not Marchand's fault,

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
So let me get this straight.....

Marchand got 5 games for his elbow on Johanson. Johanson was out over 2 months.

Kadri gets 3 games for his hit.....and wingels may play tomorrow.

Ok, makes plenty of sense to me...
Yeah lets just base suspensions clearly on injuries, makes complete sense....

Reactions: Skelen

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
Answering a question with a question... Good one.

You guys would be cryin tears all night saying he should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs. Simple as that.
And you'll say what ever he does is fine. So lets not bother.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Answering a question with a question... Good one.

You guys would be cryin tears all night saying he should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs. Simple as that.

Don't put your ignorance on us. Marchants gets away with way worse more often. Do a bit of research.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Well now he’s out for three games and made this series a lot harder to win. I’m sure his team mate is so happy for that.

I'm sure his teammates will try to win it for Kadri! That's what good teammates do, and I expect the team to do that...3 games is complete BS.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
If I wasn't a fan of the Leafs, I'd say three games is fair.

Of course it sucks, but he knowingly did what he did, it was blatant and now he pays the price.

The part that sucks is his team pays the price as well for his selfishness.

That means more ice time for Komarov, who already had more ice time than Matthews in game one. This means he'll probably get 23-24 minutes of offensive blackhole, plodding, horrendous plays on the top line.

This series MAY be shorter than anticipated, especially if you think putting Komarov on the first line is gonna do you any good.

Reactions: NiftyMits

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Anyone bitching about this loses their moral authority to comment on any future sh!t that Marchand or anyone does.

It’s dirty. Call it dirty.

Kadri has a history of this. That’s why it’s 3 games. Regular season, he probably gets 6-10. Remember his last one was for 4 games for cross checking Glendening in the head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->