Confirmed with Link: Kadri Suspended 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsf

Dec 7, 2009
Brampton
Ridiculous. This is not a 5-6 game suspension in the regular season. 2 was fair given previous history. Unfortunately this will sway the series too much. Bye Leafs.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Oh well. Lost our 2nd best centre because he RACKS A DISCIPRINE.

This is disastrous.

Hopefully Marleau can fill in or we may be right f***ed.

ChiTownLeafer

From Toronto to Chicago
Dec 26, 2011
Chicago, IL
Thought its usually 2 reg season to 1 playoff ratio. Does this hit make it 6 games in the reg season? Especially since he hasn't been suspended in the last 18 months, he should not be deemed a 'repeat offender'. Am I missing something?

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
Overkill but Kadri has a history and should know better. Our series is on life support now imo. Let's hope we don't get swept.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Losing Kadri is big. I don’t see us winning the series without him especially if we end up losing game 2.

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
So this is would be 6+ during the regular season? Wow.

I would've given him 5 games in the regular season. That was a really, really dirty hit.

It's one thing to try to hit a player from the side and fail (Johansen and the other guy from last night), but it's another to blatantly go charging straight hip-to-head against the boards.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Old man Marleau needs to step up now. Getting paid 6M, show us you are worth that much, even if it's just for a few games

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Well boys. This series got a little bit tougher for us but no worries. We gotta fight through adversity to get where we want to eventually get. For those of you panicking let's not forget that we beat the Bruins this year while missing Matthews in all those games. Ofc these Bruins are a little bit better than they were before but they're not unbeatable.

On the bright side, this will force Babs to not match his lines like he would have. This line matching bullshit is really killing us. Play to our identities and lets take the game to the booins.

I'm not worried about this. Naz made a dumb decision and he'll pay the consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad