Post-Game Talk: K .... (Leafs lose 3-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
This thread is going to be filled with tons of negative posts but lets chill.
We were on a back to back and our 3rd game in 4 nights playing our backup while WPG was rested.
We played 2/3'rds of the game with 5 D and that guy is one of our better D.
Refs also didnt do us any favours in this game (Myers mugging Marleau and Buff elbowing Kap to the head were comical non calls). Sucks that we lost but Winnipeg is really good

If Dermott is out longterm it really hurts our chances against TB/BOS. A 3rd pairing of Polak/Borgman pairing doesnt inspire much confidence against either team.

Andreas Johnsson is just a better hockey player than Komarov at this point.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I'm okay with the result, I mean its a back-to-back game aginst a good, rested team. But its infuriating when the refs dictate the outcome. Turning point of the game was totally when Schiefele headshot McElhinney. It didn't help that Dermott was out for 2/3 the game too.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I thought we played alright. It was a close game overall. They just found the net and we didn't.

Hainsey needs to stop playing so much. He's really bad right now and I have no idea how Babcock isn't seeing that.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Curtis deserved better, the Leafs tried, but the refs. oi. but i said my piece on them.
all i care about is that the Dermott is okay. like it could literally be a stinger, and hopefully that's all it is but if he's hurt... we're in big doodoo..

Reactions: Dr C and weems
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad