Justin Vaive vs. Rick Vaive?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I saw him last year and thought he looked like he was adjusting to his huge frame. I'd be interested in picking him up in the later rounds but I have no clue where he's tabbed for the draft.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
I saw him last year and thought he looked like he was adjusting to his huge frame. I'd be interested in picking him up in the later rounds but I have no clue where he's tabbed for the draft.

Yeah I'd like to know that too.

The Leafs may take him in the late rounds just because of politics.

TorontoHabs90

Aug 9, 2006
Toronto
Justin Vaive is actually one of my good friends. He is not his dad though, but I think we will see him in the NHL eventually.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I wouldn't be surprised if someone takes him as early as the fourth round based on his size and bloodlines.

espo*

How did this happen? Vaive played the majority of his career in Toronto from my memory banks.How did this kid end up playing for the U.S too?

****,we've really got to put a stop to this,we're losing too many kids.

Way too many.

espo*

Ah,i see.

That does'nt excuse it in my books but at least now i know why.

thanks!!!

toastman344*

As a Dual Nat it's HIS CHOICE...IMO

Funny, but most of these dual nats ...Do end up playing for the Stars n Stripes

espo*

Not funny at all.

Geez,i know the weathers better down there but cmon!!!

So sad.

I could live with it if some of their guys who play up here stayed here and their kids played for us but i've yet to see one example of that yet.

Makes a guy shake his head.Is life that much better down there?

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Not funny at all.

Geez,i know the weathers better down there but cmon!!!

So sad.

I could live with it if some of their guys who play up here stayed here and their kids played for us but i've yet to see one example of that yet.

Makes a guy shake his head.Is life that much better down there?

You'll always have Eric Chouinard...........

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
Justin Vaive won't make the NHL

that is unless Phoenix drafts him and he gets in because of his dad & F.O.G.

otherwise, not even close

espo*

You'll always have Eric Chouinard...........

Eric's dad was Canadian.

I mean,you would think we'd get the odd American player who chooses to stay up here to live and his young pup plays for us...............it's only fair!!But i've never seen it.

Florida,it's Florida..........................can't compete with Florida.

I'm sure of it.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Eric's dad was Canadian.

I mean,you would think we'd get the odd American player who chooses to stay up here to live and his young pup plays for us...............it's only fair!!But i've never seen it.

Florida,it's Florida..........................can't compete with Florida.

I'm sure of it.

Right, but a lot of these kids have American mothers, which makes them eligible to compete for the United States.

espo*

Right, but a lot of these kids have American mothers, which makes them eligible to compete for the United States.

Oh,i know that.

Still does'nt make it right in my books.Because the mother is American they have to live there?

Geez, it's not a banana republic up here.

These guys.....................i gotta wonder about them.It's like every guy is Chris Pronger.

Again.........really sad.

yeah2311

Dec 9, 2007
i watch him play just about every fri. and sat. night at Miami university, and he's pretty damn good. i don't know how much you know about Miami, but we are currently number one in the nation. i also know that justin has already been drafted by the Anaheim ducks, he was picked up in the forth round.

JWINK19

southern Devils fan
Dec 31, 2005
Wilmington, NC
Oh,i know that.

Still does'nt make it right in my books.Because the mother is American they have to live there?

Geez, it's not a banana republic up here.

These guys.....................i gotta wonder about them.It's like every guy is Chris Pronger.

Again.........really sad.

So, when Paul Stastny skates for Canada in the next Olympics, I'm sure you'll note the unfairness of the situation and demand that he play for the Czech Republic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->