Justin Faulk

FaulkYouAho

ferla memes
Sep 14, 2015
North Carolina
Faulk hasn’t been quite the same since the injury he sustained in practice a couple of seasons ago.
he was still milking that injury last season but looked slightly better for the first 60 games then it looked like he got it straight there at the end. I wonder if he is trying to erik karlsson a new injury. if so this could be really bad as he wasn't as good as karlsson and only karlsson is a person who can do that and it not get noticed at all. but that ankle surgery on karlsson really did a # on him as he seemed to play better with the injury

Bronz

Oct 21, 2013
I thought this guy would be the premiere goal scoring defensman in the NHL. Not sure what happened, something must be in his head.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
he was still milking that injury last season but looked slightly better for the first 60 games then it looked like he got it straight there at the end. I wonder if he is trying to erik karlsson a new injury. if so this could be really bad as he wasn't as good as karlsson and only karlsson is a person who can do that and it not get noticed at all. but that ankle surgery on karlsson really did a # on him as he seemed to play better with the injury

Hmm yeah good points.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Question from an LA fan. I know you guys are fighting for that last playoff spot, but would you be willing to move Faulk?

If yes, what's a realistic price? Maybe something around Clague+

If not, I can understand.

Much appreciated!

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
The only scenario that I can envision that sees Carolina convert Faulk into picks and/or prospects is if his salary were to prevent Carolina from retaining a more important piece (i.e. Hanifin.) With the new owner, I’m hopeful that enough money is put in to maintain what’s on the roster as they graduate to their new contracts.

Otherwise, Carolina would be looking for a hockey trade. Faulk, despite this disappointing stretch, is still a valuable part of Carolina’s attempt to build a playoff team. Normally, he’s the best goalscoring defenseman on the roster and at worst, the 2nd best puckmover on a defensively oriented blueline. There isn’t much behind him in terms of RHD organizationally; there’s van Riemsdyk on the NHL side and then McKeown and Martin on the prospect side.

LHD is not an area that Carolina would look to address if they made him available. The Canes are good with Slavin, Hanifin, Fleury and Bean.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad