Jussi Jokinin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock

Aug 2, 2005
Minne-snow-ta
Starsdude said:
Do not know if the rest of the world is noticing but he is now 5th in scoring for rookies and a freakin 9 for 9 in shootouts, Pretty good for a guy who was never a top 100 propsect

Isn't that crazy? And they said that he has only used two of his three "moves" in shootouts.

The shot he used tonight was very good though. Perfect placement.

veronesepk

Feb 11, 2005
What kind of player do you guys think he will develop into? Is this year just a fluke?

edd1e

Sep 11, 2004
Helsinki, Finland
when he still played in FNL he leaded his team few times in to cup victory. His got good vision and hands but needs to work on his physical play and speed.

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Solid top 6 winger. His defense is getting better. He backchecked nicely to break up a rush tonight. I think 20+ goals and 30 + assists is realistic.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Starsdude said:
Solid top 6 winger. His defense is getting better. He backchecked nicely to break up a rush tonight. I think 20+ goals and 30 + assists is realistic.
He's on pace for about those numbers in his rookie season(a few less goals, more assists). I think 25 goals, 45 assists could be his peak(although not necessarily in the same season). I think he could top 30 goals a few times throughout his career. Consistent 55-65 points is what I'd expect out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad