Jumping a Car Battery

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
My optima yellow top battery is toast in my 99...theres no boosting or charging it :(

It is a sad day when it does happen. What have you been doing with it for all those years, what kind of fun so to speak?

I ran mine with the engine off about 50-60% of the time in the 2000 Maxima that was home to my 2nd system. 180A total external fusing at the distro block, Focal 165K2P UV's up front and 2 IDMAXv3's in the trunk. She gave her own solid 12.7-12.8V for 4 years in my Maxima, and 2 years after that in my cousin's truck before the dry cells finally said no to recharge.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
It is a sad day when it does happen. What have you been doing with it for all those years, what kind of fun so to speak?

I ran mine with the engine off about 50-60% of the time in the 2000 Maxima that was home to my 2nd system. 180A total external fusing at the distro block, Focal 165K2P UV's up front and 2 IDMAXv3's in the trunk. She gave her own solid 12.7-12.8V for 4 years in my Maxima, and 2 years after that in my cousin's truck before the dry cells finally said no to recharge.
Oh nothing special. Just wanted the best in that truck

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2