TSN: Julien on his roster and next year

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
And in other words, Drouin, Galchenyuk and lehkonen better all be better.
Stats in March mean f*** all when you’re
Completely eliminated

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
HF: We need better players
Julien: we need better players
HF: omg shut the **** up you idiot just quit

Julien actually said, "It's the players' fault...

[Subtext- ...and if we in management don't get our **** together, we'll just blame them again...]

...and we'll get different players."

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
I never liked him. Didn’t like him the first time around, don’t like him now. Nicer person than his predecessor but still a dinosaur of a coach. He can GTFO for all I care.

WickedPegJets

Feb 12, 2017
Too bad in the NHL, head coaches aren't traded. Julien and Muller to Chicago for Coach Q and an exemption from Le Commission de La Langue Francaise.

Reactions: OldCraig71

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
This roster needs an overhaul. Even if the younger players get better we will still suck
Other teams younger players are better and will keep improving as well
Without a top C , this is a lottery team agaib

Claude is towing the company line, he can't make his idiot boss look bad for signing garbage vets that were making the team "better" but instead blames the young guys. Foxhole 101.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
OK, sure...is that what this article says?? CJ said that? No way?

Clode is saying we have not seen the "real" Schlemko yet. Which inevitably bring us back to Bergevin's original assessment of Schlemko, back in September, where Schlemko was fit for 1st pairing duty.

Reactions: BLONG7

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Claude is towing the company line, he can't make his idiot boss look bad for signing garbage vets that were making the team "better" but instead blames the young guys. Foxhole 101.
Meh. Don’t think Claude is an idiot
He had Bergeron and Krecji as his centre when they won and went to the cup. Plus a young seguin
Julien knows we have zero chance of winning wit this centre depth

Reactions: MaxPacwhereishe

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
So why not say that? Plus, what about our D that his boss destroyed?
One thing at a time man. Bergevin has destroyed the whole team. He’s completely neglected the forward and centre position. He needs to fix that ASAP. Escpacilly getting a # 1 Centre
With Weber coming back and hopefully price bouncing back a bit our D shouldn’t be as bad this year.
It won’t be great that’s for sure but we need a top C and maybe a # 2 C as well right away

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
yes, all you young guys get better or ELSE Bergevin will replace you with waiver wire pick ups....will get better(in 2020-2o21 when Jack Hughes wins us the cup..lol)

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
One thing at a time man. Bergevin has destroyed the whole team. He’s completely neglected the forward and centre position. He needs to fix that ASAP. Escpacilly getting a # 1 Centre
With Weber coming back and hopefully price bouncing back a bit our D shouldn’t be as bad this year.
It won’t be great that’s for sure but we need a top C and maybe a # 2 C as well right away

So the fix for the center position is based on the hope that we get Tavares and Stastny? Two ufa center signings in one off season, I want to see Bergevin pull that off.:laugh:

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
So the fix for the center position is based on the hope that we get Tavares and Stastny? Two ufa center signings in one off season, I want to see Bergevin pull that off.:laugh:
If he can’t get a # 1 Centre any which way, then the Habs have to sell everyone and just tank for Hughes and then lafeeniere.
We’re never gonna win without real Centres
Drouin /Danault /DLR and even if Galchenyuk plays centre, is the weakest in the league

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
So why not say that? Plus, what about our D that his boss destroyed?

It was quite recently, like maybe 2 weeks ago. He actually mentioned how we don’t have Bergerons on the team (hence my little jab in my Sopranos family dinner GDT).

Personally, if I were a “young player”, I’d probably be a bit annoyed with that comment.

Meanwhile, vets can go half a season without scoring but they get a free pass.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
If he can’t get a # 1 Centre any which way, then the Habs have to sell everyone and just tank for Hughes and then lafeeniere.
We’re never gonna win without real Centres
Drouin /Danault /DLR and even if Galchenyuk plays centre, is the weakest in the league

You and I know that and so does everyone on this board with the exception being maybe 5 people but Bergevin even questions the term and narrows it down to 4-5 players in the entire league. He defends his every failure as if his failures never have anything to do with his incompetence but are always the fault of someone or something else. We have/had a promising young center that he drafted but has done the very opposite of trying to develop him, we cannot win with Bergevin at the helm and the coming summer will just dig the hole deeper for the eventual new guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad