JT Brown threatens to "take a knee" during National Anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
It is being reported that JT Brown is considering taking a knee in support of the views of the NFL. Let me make this perfectly clear. I am a retired USN Vet who has had family give everything so these high priced athletes can get paid rather well to play a game. If Brown opts to take a knee, I will no longer support him. If and when he comes down to Syracuse, he will be the subject of a lot of heckling and taunting the likes of which have not been seen in this city since the days of PJ Stock and NEVER against a home team player. If the Tampa Bay management supports him, I am done with the Lightning as well. Athletes are entertainers who should leave the politics to our so called politicians. Say what you want about Syracuse, we support our military and understands what it means to stand for the National Anthem. Perhaps if any of these individuals care to switch places with a member of our military and do a tour in country they would understand the significance of what honoring the National Anthem and what it means to the families of those who gave all.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad