Waived: JT Brown- TB

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
This guy literally just tweeted about playing Fortnite and PUBG on console and then is waived? Bolts don’t like gamers?
Brown is the typical “he’ll get claimed” guy that goes thru waivers and spends the rest of the year in AHL
He has a Twitch and has been streaming there every now and then for quite some time.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He's really tough and a good fighter for someone his size. Besides that he doesn't really bring much. He'll be most noticeable when he loses his helmet in a fight and you'll start wondering why would a human being get a haircut like that.

Reactions: Master P

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
He's very quick, willing to get dirty, great forechecker. Other than that he'll surprise you with his shot but he rarely puts himself in areas to provide offense, no offensive upside, and there are better options in the defensive zone.

More 2004

Stamkos Apologist
May 3, 2004
Tampa
JT hasn't had the best year but I still do believe that he is a good player. I hope he sticks some place. Very nice guy as well.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Meh, I wouldn't lose any sleep if he gets claimed. He doesn't bring anything other than hustle and an occasional fight. The guy has permafrost hands.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
It's sad because I have been watching his Twitch streams every now and then but not surprising given his performance on the ice...

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
I remember wanting him so badly when he was a college FA. I was in class when I checked twitter and saw he picked TB. Was not happy.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
It’s about time. Wanted him gone at the beginning of the year. He brings nothing but effort and energy and there are plenty of guys in Syracuse who can do that while having actual upside. Time for Peca or Erne to get a shot.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
JT is a great guy. He does tons of volunteer work and is always out in the community. I hope we're able to keep him in the organization, but if not I wish him the best. His wife just had their first child not too long ago as well.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He could be a solid player on a bad team. A "step in the right direction" player. Hustles, seems to be liked by his teammates. If he had average hands, he'd be a very good player. Great wheels. Probably TB's second fastest player. Third at worst.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad