Jordan Martinook appreciation thread

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I know most of us were pretty down on Maloney taking him in the 2nd in 2012, but lo and behold it turns out Martinook was the only player that developed into something from that class.

A classic heart and hustle bottom six winger. Wish him all the best in Carolina.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Definitely seemed like one of the good guys to be around from all the "behind the scenes" videos. Like I said before, All-Star Bachelor analyst and a hard working solid player. Hope he does well over in Carolina!

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
First player to play more than a handful games for the Coyotes with the same jersey number I've always worn, and at his level plays a similar game as me - always tries hard, maybe not so talented offensively, great guy in the locker room :) . Good luck, man.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Hard worker. Really beat the odds to become an NHL player. Hopefully he can stick around the league as a 4th liner for longer than most 4th liners are able to manage.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hard worker. Really beat the odds to become an NHL player. Hopefully he can stick around the league as a 4th liner for longer than most 4th liners are able to manage.
Yup, is a heart and soul type player and seems like a stand up guy. My only problem with him was his play at the start of last season, but everyone's play was crap. You win championships with players like him. Wish him the best.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Hard-working player. Wish him all the best (expect against the Yotes.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->