Value of: Jordan Eberle

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
He was always garbage. Trash in his own zone and scared to get in the corners. He is good in the ozone and leeching off of Hall and co but man his playoffs was literally worse then Matthews and his was horrendous.

Leading or colesding the team in scoring for almost every season he was an Oiler sure sounds like a guy that was leeching points...

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
if not then im sorry, but it sure appeared that you were questioning the depth of our prospect pool, crew felt that way too

we're coming off an incredible season from one prospect (Barzal) and my personal opinion is that Bellows is going to be a rookie of the year candidate himself and if Lou can work his magic and bring him over, Sorokin can quite possibly be in the running for one too. its no guarantee of course, but if in 2 years time we are sitting on 3 consecutive rookies of the year, then I'd say that anyone who questioned our prospect pool would look incredibly stupid. wouldnt you?
i do believe bellows can be a roty candidate if he plays on barzal’s wing, but i don’t see the depth that our organization has like you do. goalie prospects are very hit or miss, and even though they’re tearing up a different league doesn’t mean they’ll be successful here. besides the three top names we have, there’s very little real quality in the pool.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
i do believe bellows can be a roty candidate if he plays on barzal’s wing, but i don’t see the depth that our organization has like you do. goalie prospects are very hit or miss, and even though they’re tearing up a different league doesn’t mean they’ll be successful here. besides the three top names we have, there’s very little real quality in the pool.

I am not trying to sell you on the prospect pool,but I really like the 20-23 yr old group : Barzal,Beau,JHS,Pulock, Belllows,Sorokin, Toews and Soderstrom.
Then add in the older 20 something yr old vets like JT, Leddy,Bailey, Eberle and Lee. Isles have a promising mix.

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah he did. The 55-60 points I expected.
His hustling on defense was not expected.
Ok. No use arguing about it, I watched his whole career. Maybe he decided to finally give a crap for a couple games when he first got there. His play at the WHC is exactly what it normally is. Soft and Pathetic.

Reactions: ManofSteel55

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Ok. No use arguing about it, I watched his whole career. Maybe he decided to finally give a crap for a couple games when he first got there. His play at the WHC is exactly what it normally is. Soft and Pathetic.

It’s funny bc this site will never admit it but he’s probably better than nylander at the moment.

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
Which is more likely a player shocked at being traded for the first time, rededicates himself to his craft and is rejuvenated with a fresh start

or a bitter oiler fan upset that he needed the impetus to make changes carries a grudge against a player they traded for next to nothing and is angry about it?

I know which one I believe. And I bet most here on hfboards do. If as you say you'd watched any of eberles games this year, which you say you did. But which is obviously false, you'd know he was asked about this all season. And said his confidence waned in Edmonton and the pressure was getting to him confidence wise.

So obviously you were either unaware or lying. which is it? You don't need to answer. The bitterness drips off of you like sweat in a sauna.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
We always had some Oiler fans saying the same. It wasn't true then. It may be now, I didn't watch a ton of Islanders games this year, but I do have a hard time believing that he saved his softness for the Worlds this year.
Ok.... but find one islanders fan who said he was soft this year

Last edited:

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
We always had some Oiler fans saying the same. It wasn't true then. It may be now, I didn't watch a ton of Islanders games this year, but I do have a hard time believing that he saved his softness for the Worlds this year.
i didnt watch the worlds so cant say, but i can say he wasnt soft when the games counted in season. the worlds are a glorified all star game and players dont care about them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad