Jonathan Paiemant

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangers5

Dec 10, 2003
Visit site
What the scouting report on him? I know the Rangers took him in the 8th round so he is obviously not expected to do much but his numbers seem excellent and he has decent size....Any help would be great, thanks.

HockyStr99

Jun 17, 2004
La-La-Laprise said:
Do you know how common the name Paiment is??

That would be like asking is Ryan Smyth related to Joe Smyth in Alabama.

In the US that would probably be Smith :)

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Just because you're drafted late doesn't mean you're expected to be a nobody. He was passed over in '03 because of his poor production and his lack of status within the league (though he was rock steady at the blue line that year). Last year, he exploded offensively and I'm sure many scouts are kicking themselves up for passing him over. He coud be a great d-man for Columbus if all turns out well.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Leachmeister2000 said:
Just because you're drafted late doesn't mean you're expected to be a nobody. He was passed over in '03 because of his poor production and his lack of status within the league (though he was rock steady at the blue line that year). Last year, he exploded offensively and I'm sure many scouts are kicking themselves up for passing him over. He coud be a great d-man for Columbus if all turns out well.
Hes drafted by the Rangers isn the? not Columbus.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
yes the rangers drafted him late round this past draft...8th round i think, though i'm not sure

off to a fast start this year point wise

Prucha73

So anybody know if he has some weaknesses in his game or what is the reason he slipped all the way to 8th round? I am sure all teams scouted his team heavily looking at Picard.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Prucha73 said:
So anybody know if he has some weaknesses in his game or what is the reason he slipped all the way to 8th round? I am sure all teams scouted his team heavily looking at Picard.

It was his 2nd draft year, that pretty much dropped him 5 rounds right off the top.

His skating is a bit suspect and his overall defensive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad