Jonathan Drouin

SauceCheese91

Sep 14, 2011
Hey guys, quick question regarding Drouin.

Keeper league, normal categories. We have 8 keepers from last year, basically do you guys feel like Drouin would be a good choice over sure thing guys like Shattenkirk, Stasny, Suter, Saad, etc.

My team was awful last year and I want to make a big splash with Drouin, but also wonder if I should go for more sure thing guys.

Thanks!

durranusmc

Sep 28, 2014
Boston
I would think so. I really like Saad but Drouins offensive potential is pretty high.

Agreed with mapes. Saad is going to have a breakout year. However, longterm... Drouin is St. Louis with more scoring ability. Imagine the possibilities of him and stammer on a line. It's going to be great to watch.

I think Drouin will have some trouble initially. I don't know if you have watched him scrimmage or at camp, but he tries to dangle through everyone still. I know he wrecked face in the QMJHL but that pretty boy mentality will get him leveled in the show. Once he gets comfortable and learns the NHL he will be unbelievable. Whether that is this year (hoping, because he is on my team too) or next year. Its worth the gamble.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Agreed with mapes. Saad is going to have a breakout year. However, longterm... Drouin is St. Louis with more scoring ability. Imagine the possibilities of him and stammer on a line. It's going to be great to watch.

I think Drouin will have some trouble initially. I don't know if you have watched him scrimmage or at camp, but he tries to dangle through everyone still. I know he wrecked face in the QMJHL but that pretty boy mentality will get him leveled in the show. Once he gets comfortable and learns the NHL he will be unbelievable. Whether that is this year (hoping, because he is on my team too) or next year. Its worth the gamble.

As an avid Mooseheads fan I know him pretty well. He always does this which is why I doubt he is great right away. Especially when he gets frustrated he tries doing everything himself. He 'll learn quick that these dangles don't work in the NHL. Still though, long term, I like Drouin.

JoeyBeans

Jan 5, 2013
Halifax
As an avid Mooseheads fan I know him pretty well. He always does this which is why I doubt he is great right away. Especially when he gets frustrated he tries doing everything himself. He 'll learn quick that these dangles don't work in the NHL. Still though, long term, I like Drouin.

Nothing more then a fan.. Drouin is a bust.

turner90m

Sep 30, 2014
Drouin will get his shot after he heals from his injury and make his case. That being said i think Drouin will be kept on the top line with Stamkos and eventually 1st PP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad