Jonatan Hedström joining team Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Ah, this article claims that Hedström, Kronwall and possibly Norström is going to Turing as part of the taxi squad. They will train with the team but are not part of the squad until they replace someone.

I would bet that if Kronwall and Norström are ok we will have some unlucky training injuries to some of our defenders. At least I hope so. Hävelid has already sat out games with an injury.

SChan*

My heart to a bump when i saw hedström and thought of Forsberg immidatley, but it seems he is only there as an extra player.

Leo Naphta

May 14, 2004
On top of the World
Now that we have a replacement, let's hope Mika Hannula gets the flu, or that his wife gets pregnant and he has to go home, or whatever it would take for him to leave Turin.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Leo Naphta said:
Now that we have a replacement, let's hope Mika Hannula gets the flu, or that his wife gets pregnant and he has to go home, or whatever it would take for him to leave Turin.

We can't replace SEL players with NHL players. So Hannula is here to stay. Big mistake by BÃ…G picking him to start with. Hannula hasn't been horrible but he is not good enough to play in this tourney.

The most realistic change is Kronwall in-Hävelid out and then have Kronwall replace Sundin on D.

SChan*

Freudian said:
We can't replace SEL players with NHL players. So Hannula is here to stay. Big mistake by BÃ…G picking him to start with. Hannula hasn't been horrible but he is not good enough to play in this tourney.

he is going to be the 13th forward from now on anyway.

SChan*

Freudian said:
The most realistic change is Kronwall in-Hävelid out and then have Kronwall replace Sundin on D.

just get rid of sundin and I am happy with this team.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
SOMEONE must feel some patriotism and injure Ronnie Sundin on next practice. Nothing serious, just something that will make him switch place with Norström. Please. Please, please, please! :cry:

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Hopefully Hedström will get in to the team and hopefully we'll meet in the tournament. If you know what I mean ;)

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
Chimp said:
SOMEONE must feel some patriotism and injure Ronnie Sundin on next practice. Nothing serious, just something that will make him switch place with Norström. Please. Please, please, please! :cry:

Where's Emil KÃ¥berg when you need him? :madfire:

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
Chimp said:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

SChan*

Chimp said:

sadly that won happen, looking on the bright side, sundin is now the 7th D and bye bye to him!

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
Freudian said:

great news! even most detroit fans wanted him to play in torino. he has looked good in NHL, even tho not 100%.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
This article claims that Norström also is going to Turin. I love this development. :amazed:

You don't bring a guy like Norström halfway across the world to have him sit at a hotel room waiting for a spot.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Hockey expert Niklas Wikegård about the decision to fly in Hedström: "I think Bengt-Åke and other hockey staff har seen that there is too little temper in the Swedish team (Chimp's notes: and SPEED)."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad