Recalled/Assigned: Johnsson and Rosen

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Sweet. Let's hope they actually play him. I assume Rosén was in response to Zaitsev being sick, which makes me wonder why not Holl? The only righties we have left are Polak and Carrick :help:.

Edit: just saw the other topic. I assume this will soon be merged.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Would be happy having him in for JVR who has been pointless the last 4 games. Giving him Leivo's 8 minutes per game isn't going to give him much chance to show his stuff.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Gross that he's getting in over Leivo, and gross that they didn't trade JVR to open a spot up for him

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I'm glad we have members in this forum to learn from, who have more expertise than the management of the team, to make player personnel decisions.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
johnsson will be on Nylander's PP unit. I feel kapanen should have got a shot there 1st but its better than Komarov-Marleau and brown all being there

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I'm glad we have members in this forum to learn from, who have more expertise than the management of the team, to make player personnel decisions.

I love these statements
Never question anyone in authority
Burke, Nonis, JFJ, Carlyle, Wilson, Maurice - they all knew best

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I love these statements

You left out our most important owner. Larry "T is for Tyrant" Tanenbaum . Gotta love all the stories about his interference with GM's in the past. He and the Teachers Pension Plan were the worst of the worst.

Apollo Leaf

Apr 8, 2010
Johnsson has the potential to make an immediate impact, just like Dermott did. Very excited to see him play.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
They have to give him a shake at the NHL level. No doubt. He's earned it and he's an integral part going into next season to replenish the wings from within. Now he has to go out there and prove himself. I'm hoping both he and Leivo have a role next year with this club.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Leivo realized that was a lot of guaranteed money he couldn't get elsewhere was too much to turn down.

Well yeah, he would be applying for a job with no work related experience. I don't think anyone with a brain would knock him for taking the money.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I love these statements

It's in response to some of the dumb statements, about the travesty of Johnsson getting in, while Leivo sits.... It's like some of these people don't even think before posting.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
It's in response to some of the dumb statements, about the travesty of Johnsson getting in, while Leivo sits.... It's like some of these people don't even think before posting.

I happen to agree that Leivo's been given a raw deal by the coach. I guess I should think on it some more before expressing such thoughts

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Regarding Johnsson, you have to reward your achieving prospects. A few games, successful or not, will be highly valuable for Johnsson to see the level leap it is from the AHL to the NHL. I believe he can do it because he's got the skating and the energy. I'd like to see his game emulate Hyman's and Brown's games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->