Johnson V Barker V Phaneuf V Bouwmeester

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoJojo

Jan 31, 2003
Philadelphia
Visit site
J17ster said:
Cannot compare. Bouwmeester is a top nhl d-man. Barker is imo a way of from that and Phanuef despite all the hype has yet to play and nhl game. And Johnson hasnt even been drafted and god knows when he will be. We dont know how any of them will turn out.

he's only a top NHL defenseman because he plays on one of the worst teams in the league. He would have been benched on a team with a solid defense core, because he struggled for long stretches in his first two years.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
If people are going to judge on the basis of seniority, then dont bother having this thread. These guys need to be rated on upside, this is how I see it.

Phaneuf
Bouwmeester
Barker
Johnson

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
MojoJojo said:
he's only a top NHL defenseman because he plays on one of the worst teams in the league. He would have been benched on a team with a solid defense core, because he struggled for long stretches in his first two years.
i meant to say a top 4 d-man my mistake.

Sammy*

MojoJojo said:
Sorry Bud, you are wrong. He may have struggled occasionally but not for long stretches.
If your ludicrous assertion was correct, he wouldnt have been picked for Teanm Canada (the deepest hockey nation in the world by far), never mind playing a very prominent role on the winning team & I believe being an all star.
Nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad