Johnny Gaudreau

SgtJoseph*

I was up in South Jersey a few years ago visiting family etc, and my sister and niece asked me if i wanted to go to see my nieces HS hockey team play ( Gloucester Catholic HS ). Went over to the local rink with them, and after watching for about 10 minutes i remember telling my sister " that little kid out there has a shot at playing pro hockey one day ". She asked me why ? I simply told her that he is a damn hockey player, forget about his small size etc, he is way beyond anyone out on the ice on either team..........LOL

Well i got a phone call awhile back from my sister and she told me to turn on the NHL channel and watch the game.......I turned it on and after watching for a few minutes i realized i was watching that " little kid" play in the Jrs tourney over in Russia ......Then i found out that your club drafted him etc.

After watching him play over in Russia, i am now wishing my Flyers drafted the lad ! LOL. Hope he makes it up to the big show with your club one of these days ! I really do !He has some pretty nice skills and is one of those players that just seems to know where the puck is gonna be, and he can finish.

Whats really crazy about all of this is the HS game i watched him play i believe he only scored one goal, but his talent still stuck out beyond everyone else out there..

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Marc-Andre Fleury?

35xphj.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad