Player Discussion: John Tavares- Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
I would lend very, very little creedance to voices hailing from Toronto as having any true inside knowledge as to where Tavares wishes to continue his career.

Safe to say that the bulk of Canada wants to see him somewhere else than on the Island...

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Kypreos is a loud mouthed clown, IMO. He’s the least informed of the talking heads at Sportsnet and I think just makes crap up to grab headlines.

So ironically him reporting "50-50" is about as accurate a report that he can file...

JTforPres2012

Feb 12, 2012
I truly think the only one who knows what the decision will be is JT himself (and he still may be undecided). None of these "insiders" have a clue as to what JT will do. He is one of the most reserved people in the League, he's not tipping anyone off.

scott99

May 13, 2005
I truly think the only one who knows what the decision will be is JT himself (and he still may be undecided). None of these "insiders" have a clue as to what JT will do. He is one of the most reserved people in the League, he's not tipping anyone off.
GTIslanders said Tavares has signed with the Isles. His sources seem to be golden. I prefer to believe he’ll be back.

Reactions: PWJunior

Costigan77

Oct 7, 2014
Manhasset, NY
According to the Dippin Dot network, Hunter will be coming with Lou.

Looks like it, but he can't officially move until after the draft

I think this is as concrete as possible that Garth is gone

I also wonder how quickly he hires Larry Robinson/Jacques Lemaire as his coach

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
GTIslanders said Tavares has signed with the Isles. His sources seem to be golden. I prefer to believe he’ll be back.

Did he mean that he's "agreed" to come back verbally? Because no matter the source it's unlikely he's put pen to paper yet. You have to file a contract after both parties execute it so really hard to keep an actual resigning under wraps.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
That would make my summer.
Would be a lot of crying from fans on the main trade board :D, who are reassuring each other that bringing Lou in makes no difference to Tavares

Reactions: Konk

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I have no idea how JT/Brisson can see the team and Malkin pull the plug on the gong show and replace it with arguably the greatest executive ever who is one of the most respected people in the whole sport and not go "Holy crap, these guys really mean business."

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
...with the Leafs.

;)

giphy.gif

Reactions: Konk and SteveH124
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad