Value of: John Moore at FA

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Quietly one of the most interesting UFA dmen in this year's market, I would welcome him and his tools to the Habs if the cost is decent. Devils fans apparently do not mind not having him back so if he enters the UFA market, what kind of a deal could get it done?

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
I would be very happy if the Blues could sign Moore. Rotate Edmundson, Dunn, and Moore on the left side, and deal Bouwmeester and/or Gunnarsson for something else.

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
He's a good stopgap/depth signing, i wouldn't think he gets a big contract but theres always some crazy signings each summer

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
He's a good stopgap/depth signing, i wouldn't think he gets a big contract but theres always some crazy signings each summer

The 3-year deal he signed with us was a surprise at the time, for sure.

Someone will pay for his offensive instincts, which are definitely above average. He’s just far from reliable in his own zone, and makes some dumb plays in the neutral zone. You’ll shake your head a couple times a night.

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
The 3-year deal he signed with us was a surprise at the time, for sure.

Someone will pay for his offensive instincts, which are definitely above average. He’s just far from reliable in his own zone, and makes some dumb plays in the neutral zone. You’ll shake your head a couple times a night.
Yup, sounds familiar from his Rangers days, its unfortunate he hasnt grown from that.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
He's a good #5. His skating ability alone makes him that. Hockey sense not good and overall stature a tad lacking - which prevents him from being better. Anything south of $4 mil per on a short-ish term is still a solid deal IMO.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
don't want him signed back whatsoever

He doesn't do one thing particularly well besides skate like the wind. Of course that is a great skill to have, but he shouldnt be used as anything more than a bottom pairing guy

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
he is coming back home to Chicago - we need a 2nd pairing LD, and the local boy would fit right in instantly and add some freaking speed to this slow ass blueline. he tops Chicago's list I would assume, and Moore likely has the Hawks as one of his top destinations if not THE destination.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad