Player Discussion John Klingberg Contact Appreciate Thread

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
All hail! Klingberg has completely exceeded my expectations. I'll admit he has proven me wrong as I had my doubts about him, sure glad about it!

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
At least there is an argument for Hedman or Doughty, but to suggest Subban or Chara are ahead of Klingberg in Norris considerations is completely absurd. Klingberg should be in the final three nominees without a doubt.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
IF there as ever a case of reaching really hard to cherry pick stats to prove a point, Rosen's article here is a prime example. Even admits other winners had similar PK TOI, but still decides he will bash Klinger for it. They probably downgrade Benn for winning the scoring title in a low scoring year. I am still smarting from Hitch not winning coach of the year in 1997-2000, because, well, with that roster, he was supposed to win so he really didn't have to work that hard. I get it, it's hard to be a Star when looking for NHL award recognition.........

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Norris Szn
We see people discounting his production because of the great forwards on the team, but all you have to do is look at the stats for the other d-men on the roster to see that’s nonsense. It’s not like any of them are having big spikes in offensive production. I mean, a guy like Honka is on the roster all because he’s supposed to be a great puck mover, and Honka can’t buy a point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad