John Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Does anyone know where this 2004 eligible prospect will play next year? He played in Jr B this year, is he headed for a college next year? Oilers Chick do you know anything? Anyone?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
MKN,

Have you seen this link before? There's alot of recruitment info there and tons of links.

neg marron

Mar 1, 2002
gatineau quebec
www.rds.ca
qmjhl quebec remparts

MrKnowNothing said:
Does anyone know where this 2004 eligible prospect will play next year? He played in Jr B this year, is he headed for a college next year? Oilers Chick do you know anything? Anyone?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

there's a very good chance he will try out with the quebec remparts also i believe playing in the qmjhl will develop him into an elite level player

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Thanks Chili. BTW, welcome to the boards...same Chili from the Pens boards back a few months, I assume?

Thanks neg, I agree, going to thr Q would be very good for Carter.

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
neg marron said:
there's a very good chance he will try out with the quebec remparts also i believe playing in the qmjhl will develop him into an elite level player

You're way off. He's already been drafted by the Ottawa 67's. Even if he hadn't been, his parents live in Michigan, so he is OHL property.

Chili

Jun 10, 2004
MrKnowNothing said:
Thanks Chili. BTW, welcome to the boards...same Chili from the Pens boards back a few months, I assume?

Thanks. And yeah it's me. There's alot more hockey talk on these boards. Kind of like the Pens board used to be when they were a top team. I may drop by that way again...Just to say hi to my ole pal RW. :)

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Chili said:
Thanks. And yeah it's me. There's alot more hockey talk on these boards. Kind of like the Pens board used to be when they were a top team. I may drop by that way again...Just to say hi to my ole pal RW. :)

One of the things I like about the hockey talk here vs there is that here we have a wide variety of posters with good knowledge.

Over there, there are only good posters that talk about the Pens mainly.

But yes, the hockey talk has regressed over there and a lot of posters who used to post don't post as much. Hopefully it will turn for the better, I still go there but post about actual hockey related stuff rarely, and don't post as often in general.

Anyways, good to see you around.

Chili

Jun 10, 2004
MrKnowNothing said:
One of the things I like about the hockey talk here vs there is that here we have a wide variety of posters with good knowledge.

Over there, there are only good posters that talk about the Pens mainly.

But yes, the hockey talk has regressed over there and a lot of posters who used to post don't post as much. Hopefully it will turn for the better, I still go there but post about actual hockey related stuff rarely, and don't post as often in general.

Anyways, good to see you around.

Likewise, good to see a familiar face.

I'm impressed with the number of folks here (The first thread I started here had 2,000 hits the first day) and their knowledge. I was also impressed when Bob McKenzie came on a thread the other day.

I think the PFO would need to crackdown a bit on the Pens board. They have tried but maybe some small things like closing a few threads would get the point across.

Anyway, here's hoping the Pens nail a few picks tomorrow.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Chili said:
Likewise, good to see a familiar face.

I'm impressed with the number of folks here (The first thread I started here had 2,000 hits the first day) and their knowledge. I was also impressed when Bob McKenzie came on a thread the other day.

I think the PFO would need to crackdown a bit on the Pens board. They have tried but maybe some small things like closing a few threads would get the point across.

Anyway, here's hoping the Pens nail a few picks tomorrow.
i missed it, what thread did b mackenzie show up on?

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
bleedgreen said:

I'm pretty certain that it was one of the threads in this forum about a Woodlief chat on ESPN or USA Today.

Just search the user list to find out easier, his user name is his real name.

Chili

Jun 10, 2004
bleedgreen said:

It was in this thread. Bob M was defending a shot that Mr Woodlief took at the Hockey News. There was some interesting debate on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad