Jiri Tlusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
Chrisd said:
Has anyone seen this kid play, or have any information on him to offer up here.

Could he possibly be a top 10 pick?

I haven't seen him play overseas....but I have watched him a pair of tournaments here in Alberta.

I don't think he will go in the top 10...is there a chance...maybe....but I think he's a safe top 20 pick.

Tlusty is pretty solid, has a great set of hands, good wheels. I'd say he's a poor-mans Frolik.

CoolburnIsGone

Unbiased Canadian said:
Tlusty is pretty solid, has a great set of hands, good wheels. I'd say he's a poor-mans Frolik.
I thought that Frolik was more of a playmaker than a scorer, whereas Tlusty is more of a goal scorer. Its funny too since both play for Kladno this season and their stats are almost exactly reversed (Frolik 2g 7a, Tlusty 7g 3a).

While Tlusty isn't going to be a top 10 pick at all, I think he'll be a pretty good pick around 20. I'm hoping he may be another Simon Gagne type of player in the future. CSB has the following on his profile:
Excellent fast mobile skater. Very good over all skill level. Has soft, good hands, very good puck handler. Likes to go direct for the net. Hard to stop. Has a hard shot, likes to shoot a lot. A sniper who can score in many ways.

Hard working competitor who does not shy away from the physical part of the game. Very good winning attitude, plays with intensity and is agressive on the ice.

Got a lot of valuable experience playing senior hockey with Kladno in the Czech league 05-06.
I hope someone who's seen him overseas will comment as I'd like to hear how he's played for Kladno (outside of the stats).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->