Jiri Tlusty shining in AHL pre-season!

leafaholix*

Perezhogin might not be proven still, but he's played and performed at high levels.

he has yet to score at a point-per-game ratio at ANY level in hockey.

he's 23 years old and may end up in the ahl yet again.

DRReclusive

Feb 7, 2006
White Rock
Nice avatar.
:thumbu: Thanks.

A line of Kostitsyn/Grabovski/Perezhogin would be pretty nice line in Hamilton.

Still I don't see Perez getting sent down. If he doesn't perform I could see a trade happen first.

I am excited about Tlusty though, he sure seems pretty mature for a 18 year old. :hockey:

CH Wizard

It's not for nothing I really like Tlusty. I was really impressed by him at the u-18's (I was the first one to hype him to no end). His solid two way game and his skills really impressed me. I'd still send him to the OHL....but who knows we can't know. Jiri could perform right away with the Marlies. I'd compare him to either Havlat or Elias.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
Why would anyone want to discuss Tlusty's play?

I think this board is far better suited to a comparison of the greatness of Latendresse and Bergfors. :sarcasm:

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Lovely... a good pre-season in the AHL and he's Elias?
God forbid what will happen if he ever scores a real goal in an NHL regular season game. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Glad I'm not the only one confused about constant hyping of Suglobov, Latendresse, Tlusty, Kostsitsyn etc, etc. Max Lapierre will be better than C.Lemieux 'though :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad