News Article: Jiri Hudler

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I thought this deserved it's own thread. Hudles is a legend.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/spor...ning-flight-attendant-while-demanding-cocaine
Jiri Hudler accused of threatening flight attendant while demanding cocaine

By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.
Posted: 10:45 AM, October 04, 2017Updated: 10:58 AM, October 04, 2017
  • Prague, according to a Czech newspaper report.
    According to the report, the 33-year-old former Detroit Red Wings forward told the flight attendant he wanted cocaine. When she told him that would be illegal, Hudler allegedly threatened the woman and told her he would have his friends kill her when they arrived in Prague.
    Moreover, the flight staff accused Hudler of doing cocaine in the airplane bathroom and said he tried to urinate on a food cart.

In a statement to Blesk magazine, Hudler denies the accusations.
    Hudler doesn't have a NHL contract right now. He was a regular for the Red Wings between 2005 and 2012. He was part of Detroit's 2008 Stanley Cup championship and their return to the final in 2009.
    He signed with the Calgary Flames in July 2012 and was traded to the Florida Panthers in February 2016. He signed a one-year contract with the Dallas Stars in August 2016.
    In April, Hudler suffered a lower body injury which ended his season prematurely.

Reactions: avssuc

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I don't know anything about it but i heard the story comes from a tabloid known for exaggerating things. For whatever it's worth.

Funny story anyway.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
This is so funny if not true, "bitch, I know there's cocaine on this plane GO FIND IT. I'll be here pissin on your cart."

lidstromiscool

May 5, 2007
Hudler came and said hi to my team after a Wings practice when we were in Detroit for a hockey tournament. Seems like a really nice guy, hope he gets the help he needs if this is true.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Can’t be true.
What's not plausible about someone first demanding an illegal drug from a flight attendant, second being surprised at their shock, third decide to escalate things by threatening them with death, then finally urinating on a attendant cart? I have seen all of these things in Detroit on the same street corner happening at the same time!

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I know. I heard about this. Sounds to good to be true. But remember this is the guy that gave Ozzie the lizard tongue one time.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
What's not plausible about someone first demanding an illegal drug from a flight attendant, second being surprised at their shock, third decide to escalate things by threatening them with death, then finally urinating on a attendant cart? I have seen all of these things in Detroit on the same street corner happening at the same time!

If you hang out at The Dakota Inn Rathskellar, then I believe you. You never know what you'll see on that stretch of John R.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->