Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Rangers - Tue Mar 6 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So, Chevy claims the Jets are essentially a cap team, and there's a rush of posters to deride him for exaggerating. Turns out he was spot on...

I think it was only one poster and he was essentially just arguing it as a technicality. Did not really dispute it would be unwise to not plan for bonus payments

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
6Rn7gXO.jpg

o6rPZdj.jpg

Reactions: Mony Vibescu

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player audio: Steve Mason, Brandon Tanev & Patrik Laine.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: On Laine being named Second Star of the Week. What has caught his eye about the Ehlers/Stastny/Laine line in the games they’ve played together? On the players who didn’t skate today. On the plan with Steve Mason. Status of Tobias Enstrom? As a coach how does he strike a balance between keeping a hot lineup vs putting in a Tanev who was effective before injury? What is it like as a coach seeing the internal competition? More on the lineup considerations. Does he anticipate coaches having a tough time trying to decide which of his lines to use their checking line/top defenders against? On the Rangers.

To listen click here.

Reactions: Mestaruus

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
And people a seriously worried about losing him in a expansion draft, next to glue the most easily replaceable forward on this team.

Copp is a good guy and makes a fine 4th liner but that's about it, seriously he's not hard to replace!

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Played 1 game, let in 4 goals in 22 shots I believe.

Right. Those are good stats. But how many snow angels did he register? He does both slide forward face down angels, as well as flat on the back pray that the puck just rolls under my body angels.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Mo should make the boys watch the video of the 3rd period of the last game they played the Rangers. That'll get 'em fired up!

Who's in net for the Rags? King Henrik or Pavs?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Mo should make the boys watch the video of the 3rd period of the last game they played the Rangers. That'll get 'em fired up!

Who's in net for the Rags? King Henrik or Pavs?

Pav is still injured. They have a Bulgarian as their backup now

Reactions: ocdaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad