Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
6Lv1jZv.jpg

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
This is great! But alas, i'm so so afraid we don't have a chance to win. Healthy and rested Predators get to hunt tired and wounded Jets team. On the other hand, maybe we are also most dangerous when wounded? I hope hope Preds come playing cocky and Hutch is the clutch. Preds have solved Helle, as Jets have solved Rinne. I hope we will see the mandatory Laine goal, but unfortunately all good things have to end some day - Patty's streak too. So my wishlist includes:
- cocky Preds
- Laine beast mode with efficient Stats line
- Buff SMASH
- scoring from other lines
- Hutch is the clutch!

Last edited:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
As an elder statesman on this board I like how you have made these guys look more handsome and wise :sarcasm:. Top shelf effort for sure and lots of laughs.

As a good friend of mine from back in the day said to me recently in a catch up phone call “I always thought it would take longer to get old”.

I try to live by the motto of one of our wisest posters......”growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional”.

-GIN :clap:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Not the greatest end to the Caps game, but entertaining nevertheless. The Laine / Ovi spectacle added a bit to the excitement.

7 out of 10 points on the road so far. Get 1 or 2pts tonight, and that's a very good road trip. I know that the Jets are being extremely cautious with the return of Scheif, Trouba, Lowry, and Enstrom, but I can't help but think that they'd improve our play if they were in the line-up. Get well, dammit!

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Worthy stand-in for Zham, Mud - This is exellent work !

Stas looks sooo real - Recently turned 30 myself and it's like my body just said, right your 30 now, we are gonna slowly start to power down now.Grey hairs, aches and pains I never knew existed.

GJG kill em preds

Reactions: Mud Turtle

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Expecting Nashville to humiliate us in this game. Roster is simply too weak at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad