GDT: JETS VS PREDS (DEADLINE DAY EDITION) FEB-27th, 7pm - "My Best Friends Birthday"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
jengsPJ.jpg

N03rhkj.jpg

nrLfPD8.jpg

IJTnvUt.jpg

7Weu3Dy.jpg

KiH9t3E.jpg

5X4eBB3.jpg

yCCLSNb.jpg

ToMoiU6.jpg

bvLU8h9.jpg

jQhepyH.jpg

N7PtAv0.jpg

bhQHGWL.jpg

0zjLciW.jpg

zVvNoUF.jpg

7frO3zS.jpg

0lVaEqq.jpg

dh8Mvzl.jpg

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Predicting the Jets come out a bit flat. Hope they hang in there. The Jets still miss Lowry and Trouba, especially in games against these deep teams that play a physical game.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
This is a must watch. I missed the last Preds game and, quite honestly, I was pissed off then.

Oh, and Ehlers - please play a bit better (=don't you f***ing dare look anything like that excuse of a hockey player back then) than in the first Preds game this year. Pretty please.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'm totally nitpicking here, but I think Chevy made a small goof not getting a more trustworthy backup for the playoffs.

Too many question marks with what we have. We need someone to give Helle a little rest down the stretch. A tired goalie loses his confidence and gets hurt. Then, god forbid if he gets hurt in the playoffs?

I don't feel good with any of Hutch, Mason, or Comrie given their performance and injury history this season.

Other than that man am I overjoyed! This is going to be a BIG game tonight!

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
13785671_f520.jpg

First place, or not first place: in the Central division:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The non sequitur of a Hartman acquisition,
Or to set loose Stastny against a sea of Predators,
And by opposing end them?
Jets third line will sleep;
No more; and HFBoards’ll witness a shyte-tonne of goals
To administer heart-ache and a thousand natural shocks
The Preds flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sweep;
To sweep the ice free of baseball caps: ay, there's the rub;
For in that hattrick of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled home from this Bell/MTS coil.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
I'm totally nitpicking here, but I think Chevy made a small goof not getting a more trustworthy backup for the playoffs.

Too many question marks with what we have. We need someone to give Helle a little rest down the stretch. A tired goalie loses his confidence and gets hurt. Then, god forbid if he gets hurt in the playoffs?

I don't feel good with any of Hutch, Mason, or Comrie given their performance and injury history this season.

Other than that man am I overjoyed! This is going to be a BIG game tonight!

I beg to disagree, we already have Mason and Hutch. There's only so many backups of backups you can have. The odds of us running out of all of them during the playoffs is smaller than the upside of bringing in impact roster players.

Reactions: bumblebeeman

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
LOL'd at "Say a pair of 55's again!". Actually at many more. Tarantino has directed some of my favorite movies.

Stasny as the Wolfe is perfect. Sent to fix a problem :)

Tonight's game is what hockey should be all about. We have a winning team, one that's loaded with talent and lots of youth (read: Even MORE potential), almost at the top of the league, made a big trade, and now we're going to play our biggest rival to see how we measure up.

You only get this nervous before a game when you know you're onto something big.

In the words of Jules: "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."

Roughly translates to "Ger Jerts Ger!"

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Will Stastny play tonight ??-anybody know ?? I've heard-yes and no ??

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Looking forward to the first Laine hattrick of the year, courtesy of the new member

Wouldn't it be funny if it was Stastny who had the hat-trick and got promoted to "2nd" line centre, bumping Little down to ELL ;D

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Another GDT gem! Pulp Fiction is one of my favourite movies of all time.

Whatever happened to Christian Slater anyway? I admittedly live under a rock when it comes to these things so he may very well be doing a lot.

Man am I getting jacked at this point, I think my level of investment in this team is bordering on the unhealthy.

GJG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->