Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Brandenburger Tor in Berlin is a famous chariot gate:

800px-Berlin_Brandenburger_Tor_Abend.jpg

800px-Brandenburg_Gate_Quadriga_at_Night.jpg

The four horse set is an Antique thing called Quadriga. Apollo was often depicted riding one.

latest

I wonder how Apollo would look with a beard.

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I said the battle for first wasn't over quite yet , win tonight and we are only 4 points back and we have finally gotten even with games played . Also looks like Nashville has come back down to earth after that huge run they had . Home ice advantage is going to play a role eventually during these playoffs . Go Jets Go !!

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Jets 5 - Preds 3
Fefe with the first goal.

Accordingly -

- The Jets will be anxious to take the Mustard Kittens down - their angst will be well-translated to a quick game.
- Subban, an acolyte of all things Subbanite and force-fed by a paucity of logic and governed by a flawed central processor, will adhere to closely to the script and carry on with a not-quite-holy-sandbox-level pocked by deeds of inexplicable origin.
- Fly and Matty will be primed for the kill.
- Lurch will flex his shoulders and a random cohort of Preds will suffer a gratuitous ragdolling.
- Benny and El Kapitan will want to play well.
- Josi and Hartman will be properly caged, but will rattle their cups along the bars in frustration.
- Helle Boy will galvanize the squad with a virtuoso performance speckled with saves of titanic grace. (Saros will be good, but not good enough).
- Farmleague will bathe in the beneficence of Saturn and other sundry Gods of Agriculture, and will not only sow the oats, but have a cup of tea, watch them grow and reap the benefits.
- Laine will Laine.

Last edited:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Really looking forward to tonight's game. A win tonight keeps it interesting down the stretch. Keeping focused on chasing down the Preds will serve us well once we clinch.

Reactions: SUX2BU and Jets 31

supersonic jet

Jun 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Jets 5 - Preds 3
Fefe with the first goal.

Accordingly -

- The Jets will be anxious to take the Mustard Kittens down - their angst will be well-translated to a quick game.
- Subban, an acolyte of all things Subbanite and force-fed by a paucity of logic and governed by a flawed central processor, will adhere to closely to the script and carry on with a not-quite-holy-sandbox-level pocked by deeds of inexplicable origin.
- Fly and Matty will be primed for the kill.
- Benny and El Kapitan will want to play well.
- Josi and Hartman will be properly caged, but will rattle their cups along the bars in frustration.
- Helle Boy will galvanize the squad with a virtuoso performance speckled with saves of titanic grace. (Saros will be good, but not good enough).
- Farmleague will bathe in the beneficence of Saturn and other sundry Gods of Agriculture, and will not only sow the oats, but have a cup of tea, watch them grow and reap the benefits.
- Laine will Laine.

Nashville fans hate every team they even insulted the music played in Minny.
Will be at the game tonight and I hope we beat them bad.
Can't call them smashville because their fans call legitimate hits to be worthy of suspension want their players to be free to slash and cross check all they want.

They lost a 3rd pairing defenseman and a 4th line winger last night, hope they return or they will use it as an excuse why they lost but gave us a hard time when we say we did not have our #1&3 center and our #1 defenseman in.

Will not comment on their board ever again because they like to make stuff up, like all our players are #1 OVA. Will still lurk thou
I think a rivalry has begun and its not Minny their fans are to nice, like talking to them at game.

Go Jets Go

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
I said the battle for first wasn't over quite yet , win tonight and we are only 4 points back and we have finally gotten even with games played . Also looks like Nashville has come back down to earth after that huge run they had . Home ice advantage is going to play a role eventually during these playoffs . Go Jets Go !!

Much like the 2016 draft, i feel more content being second. Prefer Minny to a team like the Ducks, much like I preferred Laine to Mathews.

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
When they lose tonight lets start calling them Crashville... :thumbu:

Given their stick work from last game, I thought Slashville was appropriate. If their fans continue to be ignorant about the game of hockey (suggesting Copp should have been suspended - give me a break), Trashville might get trotted out.

Looking forward to this one.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
What the hell are they even doing in their GDT?

Like, back when we were kids we used to watch movies and call dibs on "I'm that guy!" and "Well, then I'm that guy!", but it wasn't fun anymore once my buddy called Terence Hill on some perceived social prerogative of his and I was left with Bud Spencer.

I ****ing hate them prerogatives and hope that we beat them tonight.

supersonic jet

Jun 22, 2014
Winnipeg
For those considering trolling the Preds GDT: don't. It won't end well. I know 98% of those here wouldn't consider it, but I've been surprised by a few posters over the last few games.

Chirping here? Go for it, as long as it's not offensive.

Not saying anything would speak volumes, and just let our Jets do the Talking, Pretenders

Reactions: YWGinYYZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad