Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Panthers - Helsinki (Nov 1 & 2) Hartwall Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmola

Jul 12, 2017
Just bought 2 tickets to fridays game, 235€ each. Now i have to pray that Pate is healty then.:D

puckinhoots

Jul 25, 2014
Got my tickets for both games, huge thanks to the person who posted about the Samsung presale! Anyone else in section 112?

Also was wondering where other people going to Helsinki for the games plan on staying? I've been looking at Omena Hotel Lönnrotinkatu as it's a decent price and is in the downtown area (from what I've been told). Was also wondering if anyone knows what kind of transportation would be available from that hotel to get to Hartwall Arena?

sashalaine

Apr 2, 2016
Helsinki
Also was wondering where other people going to Helsinki for the games plan on staying? I've been looking at Omena Hotel Lönnrotinkatu as it's a decent price and is in the downtown area (from what I've been told). Was also wondering if anyone knows what kind of transportation would be available from that hotel to get to Hartwall Arena?
Not the fanciest hotel but the location is very good, plenty of restaurants and bars etc around. It's about 30 min from the arena. 10 min walk to the central railway station, 5 min train ride and another 10 min walk.

Got a ticket for friday, it was more than 3x the biggest price I had paid for hockey earlier. But didn't actually feel that bad so I'll probably get a thursday ticket on monday. :)

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
Got my tickets for both games, huge thanks to the person who posted about the Samsung presale! Anyone else in section 112?

As mentioned earlier Omena hotel is not the fanciest hotel but it will accommodate you on fair price. IMO the biggest flaw is that there is no breakfast, but it locates in downton so there are breakfasts option.

Connections from downtown are excellent as mentioned. Trains leave at least every five minutes to Pasila where arena is located.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018

FYI, Omenahotelli is a self service hotel so it may not be the most peaceful one around (to say the least), but maybe it’s ok during weekdays. I would personally not stay there on a Friday evening though.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Cheapest ticket for Winnipeg home game seems to be $45.65. Not close at all.

Not sure where you are getting those prices from although the Jets do offer a discount for single seats. These are the current price levels for this season. These prices do not include TM fees.

IMG_0647.jpg

Reactions: Halberdier

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The $45.65 cheapest price that was mentioned IS around the cost of a P7 game for a STH, they may have been using that number?

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry off topic but I can't find the Jets vs Panthers Finland pre-game thread.
Looking for some more info on the ticket sales on Monday.
I've been advised that it's being done on the Live Nation Finland site.
Upon reviewing that site it's almost entirely in Finnish and my language skills beyond English are near non existent.

Anyone know the details?
Can I get a translator?
Any help for a poor GDT employee? ;)

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Ok so just read a couple of pages and I'm desperate to find out HOW to buy tickets and if this pre-sale is over?
Please help out your poor GDT creator!!!!
Is there a site to go to that has English?
What's the scoop? Need to know.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Ok so just read a couple of pages and I'm desperate to find out HOW to buy tickets and if this pre-sale is over?
Please help out your poor GDT creator!!!!
Is there a site to go to that has English?
What's the scoop? Need to know.

It's 6am in Finland. Not sure if anyone is awake yet. Tickets do go on sale in 26.5 hours from the link above.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Thanks for setting that up.
A couple of questions would be.

1) Does it link through Ticket Master?
2) If not can you set up a profile in advance?
3) Is there a (non VIP) option to buy both games at the same time?
4) Any pointers on which links are which on the page (language barrier)?

Sorry for being a pain but I figure these tickets are likely to be gone right away if I'm fumbling with trying to log into something.

thanks

SM17

Nov 25, 2005

Don't have the answers to those questions, but wanted to make sure you knew you can change the language to english (if it is the fact that it is Finnish that is the language barrier.) Top left corner. I think clicking here will take you to the English version: 2018 Nhl Global Series

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for setting that up.
A couple of questions would be.

1) Does it link through Ticket Master?
2) If not can you set up a profile in advance?
3) Is there a (non VIP) option to buy both games at the same time?

Sorry for being a pain but I figure these tickets are likely to be gone right away if I'm fumbling with trying to log into something.

thanks
1) TicketMaster sells the tickets and it works in English also.
2) You can and should set up the account beforehand. Unfortunately the presale ended about 12 hours ago.
3) No there is not which is stupid. Friday will be more popular so I would get tickets to Friday and then Thursday.
4) Site works in English so no worries

If you need any more assistance feel free to ask

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Not sure where you are getting those prices from although the Jets do offer a discount for single seats. These are the current price levels for this season. These prices do not include TM fees.

IMG_0647.jpg

I got it from NHL website and it seems to be false information. Cheapest ticket is still almost 2x more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad