GDT: Jets vs Panthers - BB & T Center - Dec 7 6:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Maybe it's the "Steve Mason got injured" effect? I don't think the plan was to run Hellebuyck into the ground during this stretch of basically a game every second day for a month, but you have to ride the storm until Mason is back to take more of the workload (as he had begun to do). Probably not wise to throw a goalie with exactly 1 game of NHL experience to the wolves either.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Cool for Comrie to get a start. :nod: Be a brick wall tonight, please.

IMG_0231.jpg

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Maybe it's the "Steve Mason got injured" effect? I don't think the plan was to run Hellebuyck into the ground during this stretch of basically a game every second day for a month, but you have to ride the storm until Mason is back to take more of the workload (as he had begun to do). Probably not wise to throw a goalie with exactly 1 game of NHL experience to the wolves either.

They where running him very hard even before Mason went down.

Reactions: JetBlue420

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player pre-game audio: Comrie. Kulikov and Trouba.

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: On why today makes sense to get Eric Comrie in net tonight. Was fatigue a factor for Hellebuyck in last game? On bouncing back from tough games. On Barkov's game. On the Panthers team. What has stood out about Ben Chiarot since he has come back into the lineup?

To listen click here.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
All the goaltending "experts" are coming out of the woodwork now I see. May as well open up the tank thread :sarcasm:

Self proclaimed goal tender non-expert here.

Well, looks like Maurice came to the same conclusion as some of us here that this is the right game to give Comrie a go. I'm rooting for the kid, and I hope that they boys around him don't hang him out to dry like we did to Mason the first two games of the year.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I will be missing this game but PVR'ing due to festive commitments. Glad Eric is getting a start and hoping he kicks some ass.

Win this one please boys.

GJG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->