GDT: Jets vs Oilers - Fri March 3rd, 8:00pm Trade Deadline Edition - "War of the Roses"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
What does that really do? Players will still have winnipeg on no move or no trade clauses. It's time for Chevy who signed 3 yr extension this past off season to do some work and retool
It really sucks that a lot of players have Winnipeg on their no trade/move list. I wish contracts could be retooled so any player with a NM/NT is only allowed to list one city, period. Maybe that might help.

Reactions: Gabe Kupari

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
It really sucks that a lot of players have Winnipeg on their no trade/move list. I wish contracts could be retooled so any player with a NM/NT is only allowed to list one city, period. Maybe that might help.
If everyone only got to list one city then 99% of players would list Winnipeg. It's been reported many times that Winnipeg is on the most no trade lists in the league and it isn't close.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Or perhaps retooled... so only teams with city names... Beginning with W...

Ending with G...

Could be NM'd & NT'd...

That would help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad