Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Flyers - Sat Mar 10 12:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Games in their building always seem to be on the strange side. Here some memories from a very different time.

#3 on the list is after a game in Philly

Poor Claude. The old Jets could do this to a man.

kwoeL2W.gif

With the new Jets, it's more like...

giphy.gif

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Games in their building always seem to be on the strange side. Here some memories from a very different time.

#3 on the list is after a game in Philly

#6 gets me everytime with his singing of "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" .....

Then I think of the Simpsons parody, laugh even harder ......

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player audio: Laine, Chiarot, Enstrom & Hutchinson (mostly on his travel day).

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Update on Kulikov? Sliding Morrow back into the lineup? What has caught his eye with Ben Chiarot in last six or seven weeks? How does a player stop "looking over their shoulder"? Status of Josh Morrissey? Update on Mark Scheifele. Does their position in the standings buy them some time? Can you ever have too many centres? Update on Adam Lowry? On Patrik Laine's game as he approaches a milestone. Travel they've had over last week. Who starts tomorrow? When might Hutchinson start? Any update on Mason? On ensuring Hellebuyck isn't fatigued. Thoughts on the Flyers.

To listen click here.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Start Mason.

If he loses leave him in Philly.

Mason is injured & back in Winnipeg.

I guess you missed the last two days including the afternoon goalie signing of New Jersey resident Zane Kalemba on a PTO. Kalemba played junior hockey with Wheeler back in 2004.

Hutch barely made connecting flights forcing Kalemba to dress for warm up last night.

He looked sharp!
zaner-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad