Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
mmmm-bacon.jpg

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Murder in the First was his best movie. Then again I'm weirdly drawn to prison movies. Probably says something about me although I have no idea what?

This game will be tough I'm thinking. There's some angst in both team's threads so maybe it's a tie?

Me and the kid did share a package of bacon this morning so there's that.

Boys need to be vigilant when Gudas is on the ice, that guy's a F#$%&@ puke!

GoJetsGo

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Bacon is very unhealthy guys. That is cancerville-territory. Stay safe!

Kevin Bacon is much healthier.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
What's this relate to?

CHIP = Cap hit injured players

It's intended to better measure injury impact than pure man games lost, although it does undervalue injured players on ELC like Matthews

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Yep, Beyak just announced that Enstrom is out... boo! :(

Noodles is doing colour again today... yay! :)

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
This is heading into ridiculous territory. I hope it’s just flu because Toby Scheif Lowry etc cannot return from injury and stay healthy.

FinJetster

Mar 1, 2015
Kerava, Finland
Well last day in Mexico......sad :nod:
Watched every game so far and we are 3-0
So cool to watch hockey in a beach bar.
GJG
3-2 good guys
Takes me back to 2004 and World Cup of hockey. Quite surprisingly my home country Finland made it to the final against Canada. I happened to be on the States and basically middle of a desert on our way from Scottsdale AZ to LA. I remember it was an afternoon game, so it would be televised at a decent time in Finland also. I, of course just had to see the game. So we stopped by a town that seemed to be big enough to have a sports bar. Luckily we did and they had ESPN2 which it was on. Felt kinda weird to be there in the middle of the hot desert on the deserted bar (there was 1 other customer execpt for me and my 2 friends). Watching hockey and screaming my lungs out. Weird but somehow a great experience (although Canada won) :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->