Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Flames - Sat. 2:00 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Oh man, I feel like it was the summer break..

Major hockey withdrawals.

Afternoon games usually a little slowpaced, but hope we come out flying.

Armia with a 3 pt night me thinks.

GJG

Havent been on the forums alot lately, in te middle of moving, so withdrawals have been even worse.

Saidin

Mar 18, 2015
Hopefully Lowry is in Non-Contact jersey because they usually see how a player responds after a practice with whatever injury they have. Since it's been so long since a practice they don't know how it would respond.

But still sucks no Lowry :(

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
No Lowry......f***

Thank god for our break then the all star break.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Hopefully Lowry is in Non-Contact jersey because they usually see how a player responds after a practice with whatever injury they have. Since it's been so long since a practice they don't know how it would respond.

But still sucks no Lowry :(

The normal protocol is to practice non-contact, the transition to practice in regular jersey before returning to the lineup. So that probably means no Lowry against Calgary or Vancouver.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Really sucks if Lowry is not in the lineup.

I hope Maurice goes with the lines he had at the end of the last game otherwise that 1st line likely gets eaten alive again

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Oh man, it is going to be tough to watch the 1st line again. Please be back for California trip Lowry

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player audio: Lowry, Little, Hellebuyck & Hutchinson.

Coach Maurice: Coach Maurice: Health updates. Key focal point for today's practice. Is it helpful that the Flames are coming off their five-day break? How does he plan on using Michael Hutchinson? No problems from today's practice? On Mason's second concussion this season. On how it happened? How concerning that two in rather quick succession? On Hutchinson's demeanor. On Roslovic's game and usage?

To listen click here.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
I would probably go crazy and put Armia in the first. 1st line is a suckfest defensively and they lose every draw. That defensive stick work could come in handy and why not gauge what Armia can do with 1st line minutes.

I don't think Ehlers or Frenchie would make a difference. Perreault possibly but he is definitely needed elsewhere. I don't want a one-line policy either because that sucks too.

It's different at home where Maurice can control the matchup but I agree CWL has been bad away. I'm not sure what the expectations are supposed to be, but definitely I would buff the defensive side of that line.

Oh, and Maurice should react to the line-up immediately after the first period if it looks like suckage. Let's not wait until we are in a deeper hole first. That said, I have been surprisingly impressed with his in-game adjustments. More of that and faster pls.

And don't take any **** from Buff. Either he plays for the team or he can go pout by himself.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Mason with another concussion is pretty concerning , i wonder if it's going to make Chevy look at getting another goalie . :dunno: On the bright side we get to see the Jets play again in less than 24 hours . :phew:

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Game starts 5 hours early so the Game Day Thread will start 5 hours early.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jets2020champs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad