DJfH1Ub.jpg

giphy.gif
kxtrzvI.jpg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Unbelievable Zhamnov :laugh: Enstrom and Buff :laugh: Actually just watched that movie Founder and if that's what happened , what a ass that guy was . Think Buff likes that picture , he's half that size now :laugh: Go Jets GO and win this one big time , don't let up .

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Ok so many funny parts....loving Huss with the hot dog eating contest.....RR with the maritime Lobster roll....Kuli with the Russian fast food I assume :laugh:

This is a game we don’t want to drop but we should be good nobody seems to lose in the central.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Nice one Zhamnov!

I think marketing garbage food to children will be something future generations will look back on and think we were slightly stupid on that one.

Game should be a breeze. Let's not implode because of that though.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
The whole “eat healthy” movement has largely ruined fast food. Most of it is flavourless garbage. If i’m going to eat garbage, it needs to at least be tasty. Wendy’s food still has some flavour...

GJG!

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
Awesome GDT! Selanne's trade was devastating for me as a teen Jets fanatic. The Jets seemed to always have bad luck in the playoffs, whether it was continual matchups vs the league's best in early rounds or injury issues.

But this year it looks like we've got some good home cookin' - it took a while to get the ingredients right, and maybe we're not quite ready for the cup yet, but this team is a real meal, not some slapped together fast food that tastes good for an hour (season) and then leaves you with a destroyed gut (salary cap hell and no draft picks).

There are very few teams I hate, but Arizona is one of them. They represent the Jets that were stolen from me, and I would be pleased to see them stay at the bottom until they get moved. Chew 'em up and spit them out, boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->