GDT: Jets vs Caps (Mar-12th, 6pm) - Red Glare

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
Only be able to watch the first two periods as I have a hockey game tonight at the Ice Plex. Hope to see a better effort by the boys this evening as the Philly game definitely wasn't the type of hockey we have become accustomed to this season. Would love to see Amish Paradise keep the streak alive but I'd still be totally ok seeing guys like French Jesus, Roslo, Connor, Wheels, Copper and everyone else not named Laine putting the puck in the back of the net. Go Jets Go!

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Outside Looking In
A simple way to win tonight is don't take any penalties against this team, second keep the 3rd pairing off the ice as much as possible, Edmonton has McJesus and we have this guy and lately he scores at will.

patrik-laine-meemi2.jpg

Reactions: FVM and Mestaruus

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
A simple way to win tonight is don't take any penalties against this team, second keep the 3rd pairing off the ice as much as possible, Edmonton has McJesus and we have this guy and lately he scores at will.

patrik-laine-meemi2.jpg

Home team will get favored with PP and that makes Capitals the favorites IMO. So it will be hard to avoid going to the box.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Apparently Winnipeg is to Ovechkin what Dallas is to Laine. Finnish media says Ovechkin has scored 45 times against Jets, more than he has scored against any other team. They are probably including the time before this organization changed it's name to Jets.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
Apparently Winnipeg is to Ovechkin what Dallas is to Laine. Finnish media says Ovechkin has scored 45 times against Jets, more than he has scored against any other team. They are probably including the time before this organization changed it's name to Jets.

That would make sense.

:jets

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
and when we hate Not My Fault in net

Reactions: 10Ducky10

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
That's not Rudolph, that's Olive the other reindeer .......

Hey now, there is enough room for both of them...just get a bigger plate and tuck them in together right beside those Chanterelles and perhaps some wild garlic & dill potatoes with a dollop of sour cream. Washing it down with a couple frosty IPA's while watching the Jets.

Why am I suddenly hungry?

Reactions: 10Ducky10

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
lets get hope laine gets huge amount of goals tonight...so huge that there pops up next thread with laine 50 this season celebration thread.

i say 4 goals in 14 minites.

Sir avgard hockeypfrosseror

Reactions: Oseductive

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
I don’t know what to think of his game?

We have been doing well against thes guys lately but the history there is ugly!

Put da puck in da nett, yah!

Go Liane Go

Patrik Barkov

Jun 25, 2016
Was planning on getting some sleep before the game but oh well. 1am is a really tough time. Can't get much sleep before or after the game. Let's go Jets though!

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
So let the debate begin.
Has Tucker Poolman's development happened adequately enough to satisfy posters?
Did he play enough with the Jets? Sit in the box too long vs getting playing time with the Moose?
Did his game improve with the Moose?
Life of a #8 defenseman. We have moved into our contention window and no longer have the luxury of playing players to maximize development. Right now Poolman has 33 games in split pretty evenly between the Jets and Moose. He likely gets close to 50 games which would be more than any of his NCAA seasons. I would say he got into enough games and a big enough role to progress as a player.

Reactions: HannuJ

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
give it up guys.. weather in helsinki at november compared to rovaniemi is just like comparing florida to winnipeg :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->