RNwftfz.jpg

TNkgoN7.jpg

TuxNb54.jpg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
1st I think

Jesus Mickey Maurice had me laughing out loud.

I have a bad feeling about playing the Caps.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
The recipe for this version of the team is top line success + PP success + Vezina goaltending.

If we can get two out of three of those, I think we take this.

I'm slightly worried because I think Helle is starting to feel the minutes, but the Jets are still not an easy team to beat for sure.

Really hoping we can get back to the curb-stomping version soon.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I still seek vengeance for that dreadful back to back at home a few seasons ago. It would be darn nice to see this highly skilled playoff-bound Jets team lay waste to a few opponents for once. Just dominate!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Zhamnov there is no equal when it comes to these GDT's !! Man the money i spent going to see Stallone's and Arnold's movies as a young punk . The Terminator and Rocky movies especially , i remember going to see Rocky and everyone standing and cheering , never seen that before in a movie theater . Hope the Jets Terminate and destroy the Caps tonight like the Terminator and Rambo would . Go JETS Go !! :box:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Another imaginative GDT, thank you!! Hendricks is great.

This will be tough - and my view of this tilt is laced with some trepidation, not gonna lie. We'll need puck luck, good coaching, and less than four PK's to win.

Prediction - a squeaker, Jets 4, Caps 3
GJG

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I'll be honest, I'm not feeling super optimistic about this one so I hope the Jets surprise me. Should be pretty easy for the boys to get up for this one.

Reactions: Jet

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
a loss tonight and the attitude on the forum will turn sour quick. I know because I'm already half way there. Cmon Jets, don't take the air out of my tires.
Don’t worry there will be colourful charts to cheer you up either way :sarcasm:

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Great GDT as usual. I would have gone with Drago Myers though. Those two could be brothers.

Our recent skid isn't bothering the bookmakers. Jets are the favourites on Bet365 paying 1.68:1. Caps pay a generous 2.25:1. I might have to buy some happiness insurance.

m.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Tonight will be a tough game, still have flashbacks of the b2b losses to these guys, but this is a different team, might see some different lines tonight, that being said a loss tonight would be bad but 2 more over the weekend will effect us dramatically in the standings.

Reactions: 204hockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->