Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Canes - Sun Mar 4 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
If you ignore the first week of the season when the whole team crapped the bed he is .914 which gives an indication of where he would end up over time with more games played as the impact of that first week on his stats is lessened.
I will gladly ignore that 1st week:nod:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
No practice no media.........boring

IMG_0614.jpg

Reactions: jetsforever

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
From personal point of view, this is the match up I'm always most excited about. Watch a lot of Canes games cause Aho, who is such a genius on the ice and so damn entertaining. Reminds me of S.Koivu of whom I was a huge fan when growing up. After Laine, pretty easily my second most favourite guy in the league. Doesn't get much recognition due to where he plays, but another superstar in the makings. Don't want the team to lose but don't want Aho being left out empty handed either, a curious feeling. If only somehow, some way, the Jets would manage to acquire him and put an end to the center dilemma for unseen future. Yet of course that's nothing but a wet distant dream.

So lets do it like this:

Aho 3 + 0
Laine 3 + 1

Would only take 7 goals to melt all the snow and all the ice from Winnipeg and Finland combined? :nod:

Reactions: Se829ne

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
I don’t mind about the actual result that much. But I hope that 1st and 2nd line get things going again (that would naturally lead us W).

I am little worried about overall trend. Most important games ahead and team is trending slightly worst that before.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Helle has had 1 quality start in the last 4 games. Hutch should start tomorrow, time to rest Helle

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
How do you know the Jets flight numbers?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you ;)

Hint...there just might be a way to search for flights between city pairs. Imagine if someone knew that Winnipeg was CYWG and Raleigh was KRDU

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Helle has had 1 quality start in the last 4 games. Hutch should start tomorrow, time to rest Helle

I thought Helle played good against Detroit-- not much he can do if there's 5 players in front of the net impairing his view. I think the game before Nashville was a shutout, so I don't know what your post is all about ??

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I thought Helle played good against Detroit-- not much he can do if there's 5 players in front of the net impairing his view. I think the game before Nashville was a shoutout, so I don't know what your post is all about ??

My post is about giving Helle some rest and having him fresh for the playoffs.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
My post is about giving Helle some rest and having him fresh for the playoffs.

Maybe he needs a bit of a "mental break" - but I think these 24 year old young guys, should be fine with 1 or 2 days rest. I know people who run marathons, and others that work out hard everyday weightlifting, so I don't buy into the theory that a young man in his prime is tired-- but I can understand him needing a "mental break."

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you ;)

Hint...there just might be a way to search for flights between city pairs. Imagine if someone knew that Winnipeg was CYWG and Raleigh was KRDU

I'm aware of FlightAware. But there are lots of flights and you still have to know something about the scheduling to be able to pick out which one is the Jets flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad