Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Bruins - Thu Dec 21 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
We just put down a sabretooth tiger, next is a bear. We got this.
Just got off the horn with the ground crew, they got us loaded for bear.
loaded-for-bear.jpg

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Unless i counted wrong Jets and Bruins have played 15 times since relocation... Boston is 9 and 6.

Jets are 4-5-1 in the last ten games vs Bruins
Bruins are 6-3-1 in those games
Jets have only won once in Boston (oct 2015) since relocation

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Jets are 4-5-1 in the last ten games vs Bruins
Bruins are 6-3-1 in those games
Jets have only won once in Boston (oct 2015) since relocation

Makes sense to me since they have been a tier up from us for 5 of the 6 seasons in 2.0 land. This season we should be a tougher out for them.

Reactions: SLAYER and blues10

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
The worst game the Jets played last season was I believe against the Bruins on the road where they got completely throttled and had like 15 shots on net. This year's Bruins team is even better, that combined with the Jets iffy play against the East in general this could be ugly

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Man some of y'all go no faith or just try to lower the bar to avoid disappointment? The jets are going to kick the shit out of the b's ehlers is going to go thru charts legs and roof it forcing tukka task to have a fit and make a fool out of himself

Reactions: Gnova

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
So was St. Louis and Nashville. The Jets are a tough out these days. the toughest they have been since they returned.
Well St. Louis was playing really well earlier but they've been in a bit of a funk lately and Nashville's been hot but their underlying numbers suggest they're not as good as their record says (bottom 10 Corsi over the last month, bottom 10 in xGF% all season). Boston's actually been dominant over the last month...1st in adjCorsi, 4th in xGF (all season). I guess we'll find out.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Well St. Louis was playing really well earlier but they've been in a bit of a funk lately and Nashville's been hot but their underlying numbers suggest they're not as good as their record says (bottom 10 Corsi over the last month, bottom 10 in xGF% all season). Boston's actually been dominant over the last month...1st in adjCorsi, 4th in xGF (all season). I guess we'll find out.

It all comes down to goaltending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad