GDT: Jets vs Bolts (Jan-30th) - Ace in the hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Enstrom gets called for that yet Hedman can basically skate 12 feet with his stick in a players hands and gets nothing....

tenor.gif

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
BUFFYLGLIN MUST GO HOME!!!

he just cant be hold at PP and favourited in this team. he must be bought out here!!! HE IS NOT A PLAYMAKER PLEASE DONT LET HIM BE THERE AT LINESMAN IN PP. THIS IS MAJOR ERROR!!!!

put armia to lineman in PP he can pass fast passes and he can deal passes all over and win pucks and all.

THIS ORGANISATION SUCKS!!!

BUFFLYGLIEN BRAKES LAINES PLAYING!!! THIS RIDICULOUS!!

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYER WHO HAS BIG MONEYCONTRACT MUST BE PLAYD FOR FAVOURS AND MUCH RICHLY ICETIMES...THIS WAY PUTTING NAMES ON PAPER WTIH DEALS IS NOTHING OTHER THAN PERVERT SIGNING!!!

avgard hockeyprofessor

nobody knows all the pervert details of his contract but he can't go home due to no trade clause

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Now that was a great goal by the Little line! Ehlers played magnificently in that play! That is what I want to see from him, instead of the completely blind puck carrying while skating like a madman. I mean, his constant speedskating seems to really make him blind. He needs to seriously play more like he didn’t in that goal. There is time for speedskating, but he should also learn how to slow down and calm down his play. It would most probably make him better notice his open teammates. But great play from him there definitely! I will leave it to that.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
LIFTING Writing to here..no doubles post: thanks

New
BUFFYLGLIN MUST GO HOME!!!

he just cant be hold at PP and favourited in this team. he must be bought out here!!! HE IS NOT A PLAYMAKER PLEASE DONT LET HIM BE THERE AT LINESMAN IN PP. THIS IS MAJOR ERROR!!!!

put armia to lineman in PP he can pass fast passes and he can deal passes all over and win pucks and all.

THIS ORGANISATION SUCKS!!!

BUFFLYGLIEN BRAKES LAINES PLAYING!!! THIS RIDICULOUS!!

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYER WHO HAS BIG MONEYCONTRACT MUST BE PLAYD FOR FAVOURS AND MUCH RICHLY ICETIMES...THIS WAY PUTTING NAMES ON PAPER WTIH DEALS IS NOTHING OTHER THAN PERVERT SIGNING!!!

THIS WAY PLAYING LIKE TODAY IS NO WINNING GAME. BUT DESPITE TEAM HAS MORE QUALITY THAN OPPONENT MAY STILL RESULT IN WIN BUT IS FAR FROM RIGHTLY DONE GAME! COACH YOU NO GOOD

WORD!

avgard hockeyprofessor​

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
What the f*** where Wheeler and Roslo doing on the far boards a minute ago, both of them looked like they wanted nothing to do with that puck. Just let the lightning have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->