Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Blackhawks- Fri Jan 12 7:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Revenge:thumbu:

Starting off the 3 game road trip before the break with that win in Buffalo is huge, now they just need a split on the weekend and life will be good during the break. However I do love to watch them beat the Hawks and still think of Chicago as one of the elite teams in the league.

For the umpteenth time this season; this is the real test!

Just win baby!

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
giphy.gif

Hopefully Lowry is back. If so, Matthias should sit, but i have a strong feeling it will be Dano.

Last edited:

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Big test here-the chips are on the table !!! - The Hawks are 2 or 3 time Stanley Cup champions, with many of the same players still. They are in last place and will not be taking this game lightly --they will be bringing their A game--"all they have." They also just beat up Ottawa, something like 8-2, so they are rolling.

The Hawks thumped us last time here in Winnipeg, something like 5-2, and totally dominated us. The Jets are well aware of this , so we'll see where our team stands with one of the world's best, bringing forth their best effort to get back in the hunt, and out of last place in the Central. (something they're not used to)

I think this will be a very hard, fast skating game, and if Helle is on top of his game, I really like our chances. Likely this will be a 1 goal game - "either way." Should be very exciting to watch.

I'm not sure on this, but I think their Coalie -- Crawford is out for a long time--I like our chances !!!

Monkey D Luffy

Go Bombers!
Nov 20, 2017
Winnipeg, MB
We need to bury the hawks while we can, could you imagine how terrible that would be to have to face the Hawks first round with a potentially healthy Crawford?

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Helle against the Hawks, hope for the win and roll with Mason Saturday against Minny? 2 big games against teams we can't
Let have free points. I want all 4 points. If this was 2 non central teams I would be happy if we split on a B2B, but can't really say i am happy with 1-1 unless we squeak out 3 points

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
cmon friday friday gotta beat the hawks on friday!!! cellying cellying yeahhh cellying cellying yeaaaha!!

jets win 4-3

GO JETS GO!

Last edited by a moderator:

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
mathias isnt bringing anything. sit him pls

connor wheeler laine
perro little ehlers
copp lowry armia
roslovic hendricks dano shld be the line up but i wld like to see something diff like

connor little wheeler
perrault lowry laine
ehlers copp armia
dano hendo roslo

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Does anyone know when Tanev will be back ?? I like his speed, and against a team like the Hawks, who play a speed game--he'd be very useful and effective. I'm just not crazy about Dano ??

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Both teams are coming off high scoring game so look for a low scoring game with the Jets coming out on top unless it goes into OT.:D
Remember last year the Jets were 4-1-1 against the first place Hawks so maybe the Hawks might return the favor for the first place Jets this year.

suihkukone

Mar 12, 2017
Denmark
connor little wheeler
perrault lowry laine
ehlers copp armia
dano hendo roslo
I was thinking just the same. I have jitters about the prospect of CWL against Hawks top line. Ehlers-Armia could be fun to have in the beast mode at the same time. Copp has been fine at the center.

Both teams are coming off high scoring game so look for a low scoring game
Hawks lost to minny (2-1) last night so that blew the low scoring game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->