Recalled/Assigned: Jets recall Kichton and assign Lemieux to Moose

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Interesting - another injury on the blueline, or just rewarding Kichton?

I'm interested in seeing how Lemieux's game translates to the pros. I'll probably pay to watch a game, if he gets into the Moose line-up.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Interesting - another injury on the blueline, or just rewarding Kichton?

I'm interested in seeing how Lemieux's game translates to the pros. I'll probably pay to watch a game, if he gets into the Moose line-up.

I think it's just to carry an extra D for the road trip. 1st regular callup.

Hope to see Harkins and Lemieux in games soon.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I was hoping to see Tanev play last night. He came out for the warmup, but that was all.

Maurice has been saying for a few days now that he would most likely debut in Anaheim

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
He wasn't on the Moose clear day roster and isn't on a PTO or ATO so he's ineligible to play for the Moose for the remainder of this season.

Is this true or would he just be ineligible to play in the playoffs? That's how I understand that rule.

Could they also not have given him a conditioning stint?

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Lemieuxs-first-practice-300x225.jpg

Went one on one with Brendan Lemieux today and coach Keith McCambridge who offered up his assessment of the prospect. He will play tomorrow.

To listen click here.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Nice to hear he's going to play right away. 6 games is nice to get in at the end of the year.

ellismate

Jun 9, 2015
SK
He wasn't on the Moose clear day roster and isn't on a PTO or ATO so he's ineligible to play for the Moose for the remainder of this season.

Well that's lame

Nice to hear he's going to play right away. 6 games is nice to get in at the end of the year.

So he is playing then? Lemieux might be the prospect I'm most excited about joining the club. Seems like a generational agitator

I just hope he doesn't spear anyone to start off his pro career.
He's a gifted player when he can keep his cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Lemieuxs-first-practice-300x225.jpg

Went one on one with Brendan Lemieux today and coach Keith McCambridge who offered up his assessment of the prospect. He will play tomorrow.

To listen click here.

Good job! Enjoyed listening.

Really excited about this prospect, believe he has a big role to play on a team like ours. These few games will help him next season.

ennsjd07

Feb 11, 2016
Kauai, Hawaii
Well that's lame

So he is playing then? Lemieux might be the prospect I'm most excited about joining the club. Seems like a generational agitator

I just hope he doesn't spear anyone to start off his pro career.
He's a gifted player when he can keep his cool

I'm pretty sure I wrote this part... I don't know why it got merged to a different post.

Stoked either way that Lemieux and Harkins are playing.

HighFlyingJets

Sep 30, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Was at the Moose game yesterday and noticed Lemieux all night. The guy is shifty battles hard along the boards and creates offensive chances! Took a pretty weak penalty. But I was pretty impressed by the young guys speed and offensive awareness!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad