Recalled/Assigned: Jets recall Brian Strait. Again.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Whew good thing we grabbed him before the River East Royals did
#depthsigning

Sixty Minute Man

Apr 13, 2013
Winnipeg, Mb
321 defenders to play 250 minutes over the past 3 seasons combined. Here's their relCorsi and their ranking from worst to best of the 321:
C7OSg6jVAAANhSK.jpg

Who's 1 through 6? :D

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
So, what you're saying is, I shouldn't be going to tomorrow's game? :laugh:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Great tank move imho :D

I know people like joking around with it but this is what I was thinking. In many ways the Jets have become masters of the soft tank after all hope has been lost. I'm expecting an announcement soon that Pavs has healed and is ready to get back in.

Sixty Minute Man

Apr 13, 2013
Winnipeg, Mb
I know people like joking around with it but this is what I was thinking. In many ways the Jets have become masters of the soft tank after all hope has been lost. I'm expecting an announcement soon that Pavs has healed and is ready to get back in.

I'm okay with the tank move, but they really should be giving minutes to prospects, even the ones who are long shots.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Have to say though, Strait improved this season with the Moose.

In the Moose game I took in Strait was the worst player on the ice and it wasn't even close!:help:

Pretty sad Strait is the number 2 DA-man call up from the Moose, and why does Chevy still have a job as a GM again!:help:

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
I'm super excited for this call up. Prepare for an onslaught of cynicism in the next game gang!

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I don't understand this move.

We're not in the playoff race.

Brian Strait will not be in the NHL next season.

Why not bring up a young player and see what he can do?

Yeah i am astounded.

I would like to see Kostalek, especially to replace a RH defefenseman. Good learning curve for him. Chance to see his progression.

Nearly 30 minutes of Morrissey-Buff

And 30 minutes of Stuart-Kostalek, Chiarot-Melchiori.

Sad that we have no one on the farm. Kichton will be gone next year, Strait, Czuzman, Melchiori, Stojkewych are hardly prospects, the last two were drafted by the Thrashers. Has anyone informed Chevy that defense is a key position in hockey?

Glad I turned down tickets for this one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad