Prospect Info: Jets Prospects

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I've wondered how his one-timer from there on the PP would translate to the pros. He scores a lot like that vs junior goalies

This is encouraging
I’m not expecting a lot from Barlow next season with the Moose. He’ll add some opportunistic scoring but I think he tops out at around 30 points next year. More goals than assists.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I’m not expecting a lot from Barlow next season with the Moose. He’ll add some opportunistic scoring but I think he tops out at around 30 points next year. More goals than assists.
He has one more year of junior if he doesn't make the Jets before he's eligible for the AHL (I believe)

Reactions: Thechozen1

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
He doesn't have the option to play on the Moose next year.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
I disagree when it comes to Barlow. He's succeeded as a complementary player in the OHL, I'd like to see him work on being more of a driver.
Agree, and he also dealt with some injuries last year as well.

It would be good for him to get another chance to raise his game in the OHL and be a dominant player. One question might be how good his team is supposed to be next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad