Jets & Moose ticket exchange 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Has anyone ever had problems logging into there ticketmaster account on the ticket exchange site? I'm having the hardest time with it since it's the first time I've tried it.

ukrainianjet

Aug 10, 2012
I can vouch for 308 being a good P6 section. It's a corner section, the next section over is a higher price category (P5) and you're not watching the game through the netting.

Yes. Didn't mean to say 308 was the "best" P6 section out of all of them but was very fortunate to be able to get such a package at cost for good games right next to the next price category.

idontknow

Jul 16, 2011
Stud, did you try clearing cache and cookies or trying a different browser?
Received my ticket package too and my favourite part was finding out there will be Freshii. :)
Nice there will be a healthier option. Might keep me away from the chicken waffle burger. Hopefully anyway hehe.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Does anyone know how the Moose ticket vouchers work? I'm finally able to log into my ticket manager acct but don't see anything Moose-related there.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Stud, did you try clearing cache and cookies or trying a different browser?
Received my ticket package too and my favourite part was finding out there will be Freshii. :)
Nice there will be a healthier option. Might keep me away from the chicken waffle burger. Hopefully anyway hehe.

Just wash down your Hercules with a Mighty Detox juice. It's like sinning and repenting in one step. :laugh:

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
I realize it's a long shot but if anyone is looking to sell lower bowl 100/200 level tickets to the home opener (Toronto) to a fellow HF'er and non-Leafs fan please send me a PM. I wanted this game in our ST draft but were taken before my pick. :(

EDIT: Pls disregard. Was able to get two P3's off of seat exchange for full face value plus $67.50 in service fees. Wife is going to kill me!! There are still 2 of the 4 left there if anyone is looking.

Last edited:

lighthouses

Jan 12, 2014
Preseason for sale. Section 326 aisle seats. $25 - $30 per ticket depending on game.

Message me if interested.

y2gray

Jul 27, 2011
Got a pair of tickets to the following Jets preseason games for sale. Tickets are in section 319, shoot me an offer.

Sept 18th vs Wild
Sept 25nd vs Flames
Sept 27th vs Senators

Ober

Sep 18, 2012
I realize it's a long shot but if anyone is looking to sell lower bowl 100/200 level tickets to the home opener (Toronto) to a fellow HF'er and non-Leafs fan please send me a PM. I wanted this game in our ST draft but were taken before my pick. :(

EDIT: Pls disregard. Was able to get two P3's off of seat exchange for full face value plus $67.50 in service fees. Wife is going to kill me!! There are still 2 of the 4 left there if anyone is looking.

Section 320 (centre ice red line) Loge Seats OR Section 320 Row 1 Seats

I am selling at full face value:

Home Opener vs Toronto Maple Leafs
or
Game vs Pittsburgh Penguins
or
Game vs Montreal Canadiens

.....as long as you take a "below my cost" pre-season game along with!

PM me quickly if interested as pre-season games I have are tonight and Wednesday!

BobEssensa

Jun 16, 2011
For sale:

Tickets to the Oilers game tomorrow, section 315, row 12, seats 7-8. $50 each OBO. PM me.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Update: SOLD!

I'm selling a game from my Manitoba Moose mini pack at STH cost. It's the Star Wars game on Sunday, December 10 @ 2:00 pm against the Milwaukee Admirals. I have 4 consecutive P2 seats in section 205 at centre ice. Total cost for all 4 tickets is $84. That's a savings of $51.50 over walk up. Payment to be received via e-Transfer. Tickets will then be electronically transferred to your Manitoba Moose Account Manager account (easy to set up if you don't already have one).

References from other HFJets members I've transacted with are available upon request. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Tickets for Various Winnipeg Jets Games Tickets -Bell MTS Place

2 tickets per game. Section 309, Row 9.
All games sold in pairs only.

I am a Season seat holder and have some extra games available for sale this season.

I will accept email money transfer as well as cash for payment.

Once you have paid I will transfer the tickets through my Jets Account to you , which is safer, instant and will allow you access to mobile entry if you prefer.

$63.25 per seat. $126.50 per game.

Please PM me if interested.

Available games:

Saturday, February 3rd vs Colorado @6pm

Tuesday, February 6th vs Arizona @7pm

Sunday, February 18th vs Florida @7pm

Tuesday, February 27th vs Nashville @7pm

Last edited:

pong0814

Jul 27, 2011
Looks like my post disappeared during the server migration, so reposting:

Selling tickets in pairs ($140 per pair) for the following games: (Seats are in section 316, row 6)

Tues, Oct 17 Blue Jackets 7 PM
Tues, Nov 14 Coyotes (Hawerchuk night) 7 PM
Thurs, Nov 16 Flyers 7 PM

Will do email money transfer or cash transactions. Can either transfer the tickets electronically to you after confirmation of payment, or print out the ticket for you, if you prefer.

Please PM if interested. Thank you!

Last edited:

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Section 329, row 8

Pair of tickets posted on Seat Exchange:

A games: $69/ticket

Chicago, December 14
Detroit, March 2
Boston, March 27*****SOLD

B games: $62/ticket

Philadelphia, November 16 *****SOLD

Last edited:

Conman16

Aug 3, 2013
Two tickets for the home opener. P7 Section 311 row 9

February 6 Arizona . Same pair of seats in p7

$270 for the 4 tickets. Will not split. Cash transaction and transfer tickets from Jets account to you.

Pm if interested.

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg
I have some pairs of tickets available for games this year. All tickets are side-by-side in Sec. 307 Row 7 (P5's). I'm offering them all below face value at $85 per ticket. If you're interested in a game, please PM me. I accept e-transfer and will transfer the tickets to your Jets account immediately upon payment.

Oct. 17th vs. Blue Jackets
Nov. 2nd vs. Stars
Nov. 16th vs. Flyers
Dec. 11 vs. Canucks
Jan. 7th vs. Sharks
Feb. 1st vs. Golden Knights
Feb. 9th vs. Blues
Feb. 11th vs. Rangers
Feb. 18th vs. Panthers
Feb. 27th vs. Preds
Mar. 18th vs. Stars
Mar. 25th vs. Preds

jetsfanpei

Jan 16, 2017
PEI
Wondering if anybody is willing to sell a pair of tickets to March 27th game VS Boston. Travelling from PEI to the PEG to see a couple games. Preferably 104-107, 117-120 or 204-207m 217-220 sections but well open to others. Haven't seen a game at MTS so not sure where best to sit. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->